DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introducing Spliki, The Anti-Spoiler Wiki!

Guest thekthuser

Guest thekthuser

Hello all. I'd like to introduce you to Spliki, The Anti-Spoiler Wiki!

Spliki is a new type of wiki that provides users with spoiler-free articles and was built specifically with the Wheel of Time community in mind.

What does it do?

Once you log into Spliki, you tell the site your current place in the Wheel of Time and it will filter out information about any future developments in the story. You can then browse any articles you want without the fear of running across any spoilers!

If something you want to look up is not yet in the wiki, you can request it from others. You’ll also get a link that you can post here so people know to look/answer.

How does it work?

Every article section and request is associated with a specific book and chapter. Spliki compares it to your current place to make sure you never see a spoiler on the site.

If you're a member of this forum, you've probably already finished the story. Maybe you like answering first-time readers' questions? Spliki can help by saving time with pre-written articles in a single, easy to find spot. You'll only have to answer each question once. You can see open questions on the article requests page linked below.

Spliki is currently up and running at spliki.com, so I encourage you to come check it out! I value any feedback from the Wheel of Time community, so if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact me at my Spliki account thekthuser, or at admin@spliki.com.

Click here to go directly to the Wheel of Time portion of Spliki.
Click here to go to the Wheel of Time article requests page on Spliki.

I look forward to seeing you there!

"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."

Edited by thekthuser