DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Searching for a new Faction Leader of the Light

Niniel

The BT Staff needs some reinforcement. I'm searching for a new Faction Leader of the Light.

You are a member of the Light faction but it doesn't matter what rank you currently have. The most important part is that you want to be active in the BT and try your best to make it a fun place to visit. You will plan things with me and Illian Tear and just look after the BT and it's members. You will see to it that all members follows the rules. As a reward you will get staff points each months. 

If this sounds like something you would like then send me an appliction. Tell me a little about yourself and why you would be a good Faction Leader. 

• 5 months later...

Well, this is unlikely to be seen by anyone for a long time, but here goes. I am going to do the application here, because of the absence of so many people at BT. 

My name is Asha'man Shar'aman and I am a Soldier of the Light Faction. I love the Black Tower, in the books, and here. I have been helping to keep the Black Tower active, during the absence of so many people, and have helped to count the points and do the roll calls. I think that I would be a good Faction Leader because I have time to spend on the Black Tower, I already am doing most of what it seems being a Faction Leader entails, and I am willing to help out anywhere I can. Aside from Lava, I am the most senior member here who is currently active, so I have some experience in the Black Tower. Being a Faction Leader right now would be extremely helpful in my quest to keep the Black Tower alive, as I would be able to semi return things to normal. If you do not think I will make a good Faction Leader, then I understand. Thank you. 

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman