DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WT/DM class for Robert Laurel

Liitha

@Robert Laurel

Hi I been assigned as your mentor and are here to help you if you need to, you can ask in here and get help with class, but my PM is also open 

Here some snacks for class (is a strong believer learning can be cozy)

jause-338498__480.jpg

Part1

1)What are members of the WT/Warders expected to do?
2)What is the Code of Conduct, and how does it apply to you?
3)What in the heck does PG13 mean?
4)What is Thread-Hijacking and Spam, and what is the general policy of the WT/Warders regarding that?

1. Support the White Tower and fight for the right. Help a Sister if you can anyway yoy can.

2. Behave. Respect. Don't be an idiot.

3. Watch my language. Don't post anything that you wouldn't want your mother or sister to see.

4. Don't go off topic. Ask permission if you want to use someone's character. Don't monopolize an RP.

A good start but you should be more specific, they are looking to see answers that you read the rules and how they apply to this club in particular for you to pass

Also this is not the white tower section of the RP, they have a own board you will be added too. This is a social club, and while we achived ranks it is as ourself, light RP actions are allowed to describe a social setting, but there are no characters and overly RPing is frowned upon.

Yes in sum it is, but I know they want more fleshed out answers with examples specific to this club in your own words to show you read and understand how they apply here

Try to at least write a paragraph for each bulletpoint.  (And I like to bulletpoint things short too but see it as a challenge to flesh it out more...overall the requirements been downscaled a lot since I joined back in the day ;))

Some pointers:

how can you help out a sister in here

The code of conduct is site wide but be more specific in giving examples what would be ok and not. 

PG-13 is interpeted different in different groups, show that you know how we in WT specifically interpeted it.

And show the difference in spam and high jacking, and what is ok and when are you over the limit.

• 7 months later...

Only temporarily. We're about to go through some changes, so some things may not be sticking around in the same way it is now. 🙂

Posted (edited)

@Robert Laurel

Here is the class Liitha started 🙂

For its first part, she posted 4 questions that you answered.

Question 1 - your answer is correct.

Question 2 - your answer is correct. It is important to remember the content of the code of conduct at all times. I placed a link at the end of this post, so you can check it out if necessary.

Question 3 - PG13 means that what we write could be read by a young teenager. So indeed we have to pay attention to what we write (the language, the topics, ...).  

Question 4 - your answer is correct when you wrote that we need to stay on topic (no spam) and that we can't monopolize a thread (no hijacking) unless of course the people who open the thread clearly state that we can do otherwise.

Do you have questions for that first part or do you feel ready to go to the next part ?

For more information about the Code of Conduct, see here  :

Edited by Hayl3y

Awesome !

To make it as easy as possible, I will break down the next part into small bits. We are going to do the first bit together 🙂

So, for the next part, you will have to discover our subgroups, or at least 5 of them.

Let's start with the Blue Ajah (since it's the one I know best 😊).

BLUE AJAH

Question 1 : Who leads the Blue Ajah in our version of the White Tower ?

Question 2 : What is our Blue Ajah's purpose / main interest in our version of the White Tower ?

To do :

Post twice in the Blue Ajah board, then post in this conversation the link to your posts.