DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Lavandula

Yoga challenge - ren'shai september activity

Oh I needed Day 8! My body needs some healing for sure! I auditioned for a dance production Sunday, and between that and first rehearsal last night, I'm not sure how much more soreness I can take!

1 hour ago, Hayl3y said:

@Phaedra how did it go ?

It went great! I already know I'm for sure in the production, but I won't know what my lead roles will be until after this weekend. I will also be teaching the intro to acting classes for the company, as they want to incorporate that into the show.

I was super happy to see that Adriene was wrapped in a blankie for tomorrow's session 😎

Haha and here it comes ( better late than never, cause lava had to freeze her poor little tushy of in cold and rain before barely saving car from becoming a mud party..)

Grab the blankies🤗

yup yup about to start today's practice ! 💪

now i wonder what i'll be doing next month XD

I'm excited to see what we will get next month! I've LOVED these yoga videos!

She has another older 30 day yoga challenge I've done some times before, plus some few shorter ones.. Or there's also a few other good ones like psychetruth..

Yeah I really think i'll do another 30 days practice after that ... unless the warders find something equally amusing 😄

Sorty for being late today my yogies

Oh thank you hayls I haven't seen them yet tbh, didn't know they were up. Will check them out now😃

"No, Doctor. I hab no idea how I broke my node, honedt. I judt woke up thid morning and it wad like thid."