DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Lavandula

Yoga challenge - ren'shai september activity

A warder needs to be able to move stealthy, with pressision, and be on alert.

I hereby challenge you to one month of yoga to improve your agility, strenghten your ballance, and sharpen your sences.

dance-3134828__480.jpg

I give you this time to prepare your mind and body😝 first entry will be posted Monday 31th of august. Welcome!

I'm in! Let's do this!

I'm so excited to share one of my favourite yoga instructors with you all. Here's a little introduction video (I totally forgot posting yesterday,lol.  sorry bout that got a lot on my mind😄)

Let's ease into it together with day one, come on you can do it, I know it!

Ah I certainly feel refreshed, anyone else got the chance to squeeze the pencil yet?😆

Dang dang dang ... i need to catch up !!!

Btw, does one of you have a yoga mat? I'm thinking about maybe getting one (because I found online courses that look pretty good) but I'm not sure what I should look for 😅

Ok so I've had many and honnestly they don't have to be the most ecpencive ones like i had one that was really expensive and tick and really good lying on but during yoga it was just to elastic, so I actually prefer a thinner one just be sure it lays securely on the floor I had two that moved around a bit not good lol

Ok my little yogies time for day two, up and strechie strechie! 

I love these videos! Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you! If this is a hit I thought I would continue with another yoga challenge next month😁

5 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Thank you! If this is a hit I thought I would continue with another yoga challenge next month😁

I'm so down for that!

So far I finished day #2 gonna start day 3 💪

Just like Phaedra said, these videos are awesome! It really helps me relax after a stressful day.

And thanks @Lavandula for your advice for the mat. Gonna check out for something this weekend, it's gonna be much more comfortable that my old blanket lol

Yeah like honnestly I had a 9$ one like those old time sleeping pads just slimmer and it was really good just didn't maybe stay put on the floor at all times so it really doesn't have to cost a fortune. I had an 80$ one and that was totally useless as a yoga mat, just to like in comparison..

I'm so happy you guys like it!

To me yoga is relaxation, energyboost and pain relief.. I love it🙂

Edited by Lavandula

Done ! I'm so happy I managed to keep up so far 😁

Namaste <3

namaste-gebaar-met-mandaal-en-bloem_23-2

Way to go hayls wooh wooh! 👏

Are you ready for day 6? We light a little fire in our bellies😊

I know I said this before, but it’s worth repeating...I love these videos! @Lavandula, you’re the best, darling!! Thank you again for sharing these awesome videos with us. 

Oh thank you phaedra...❤ just trying to share what's been good for me, and put my own personal touch on the warders

blushing.gif

Ok last day of first week, now the though part starts, sticking with it, you can do it! I believe in you woop woop!

That's ok just modify to easier versions of the stands and also be careful with your arm hayls! Youre not doing anything your doctor wouldn't recomend I hope???