DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yoga challenge - ren'shai september activity

Lavandula

A warder needs to be able to move stealthy, with pressision, and be on alert.

I hereby challenge you to one month of yoga to improve your agility, strenghten your ballance, and sharpen your sences.

dance-3134828__480.jpg

I give you this time to prepare your mind and body😝 first entry will be posted Monday 31th of august. Welcome!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang dang dang ... i need to catch up !!!

Btw, does one of you have a yoga mat? I'm thinking about maybe getting one (because I found online courses that look pretty good) but I'm not sure what I should look for 😅

Ok so I've had many and honnestly they don't have to be the most ecpencive ones like i had one that was really expensive and tick and really good lying on but during yoga it was just to elastic, so I actually prefer a thinner one just be sure it lays securely on the floor I had two that moved around a bit not good lol

So far I finished day #2 gonna start day 3 💪

Just like Phaedra said, these videos are awesome! It really helps me relax after a stressful day.

And thanks @Lavandula for your advice for the mat. Gonna check out for something this weekend, it's gonna be much more comfortable that my old blanket lol

Yeah like honnestly I had a 9$ one like those old time sleeping pads just slimmer and it was really good just didn't maybe stay put on the floor at all times so it really doesn't have to cost a fortune. I had an 80$ one and that was totally useless as a yoga mat, just to like in comparison..