DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

so i'm closing in on wrapping up the first draft of my latest book and will be needing some fresh beta's to read it over. so i thought, ya know this is something we all need. 

so the idea here is sign up if you're willing to be a beta reader, tell us what genre's you'd be willing to read, and what kind of feedback you'd offer and we'll develop a pool of helpful readers to pick from!

• 4 weeks later...

so i'm just wrapping up the last chapter in a book. and i need some fresh beta readers. it's a dystopian novel exploring the pressures and failures of pursuing a 'perfect' society. requiring perfection from imperfect people. 

if you're capable of using google docs, have the time to read and comment/provide feedback in a timely manner, and are just plain interested let me know. I'm looking for feedback on things from grammar, plot, pacing, details, anything that raised a question, etc etc  

I am reading through 2-3 books for my writers groups. I can do some feedback on grammar and some pacing, depending on the length.  ❤️ 

I'm not sure if I can commit to the time you need for that, what timeline are you looking at?

beginning of the year, february at the latest.

i'll have the doc ready in a week or so. 

Oh, that kind of timeline. Sure! Hit me up on aubreyqwrites at gmail. I'll give you a heads up if life hates me, but that kind of timeline sure!