DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where are you at

Liitha

Ok who all are actually around, I suspect we got some lurkers

What you missing? What needed to draw you out of shadow

For initiates, are you finding info needed to choose a path

For those who chosen the paths how's it going? Just figuring things out or need more to figure out the discs to aspire against?

For me vacay sort of didn't leave to much time, then got sick and DM seemed to slow down, I struggle finding topics that I feel I got something to add too honestly, but also don't feel super creative so don't have a ton of good topic ideas to start up 😛 maybe some games would be good again?

55 minutes ago, Liitha said:

For those who chosen the paths how's it going? Just figuring things out or need more to figure out the discs to aspire against?

It's going great! I already did probably twice my given task amount towards der'manshima and still have lot's of ideas, so only have the three month mark left😁

About disc it's not so much who as how, when they don't have a disc leader...

Well I know cuen me'a had forms we wanted filled or such, don't remember with Ren. I tried to pull info out like that but can't remember if I got that added to treads...that's doable though

It was presented to other members who usually agreed the answers showed the aspire fit in the disc before leader said welcome to the disc

So for such intent and purpose I figure as long as members agree then @JamesBrown approves for the discs without a leader? Or some such

I can do a form or tasks no problem.. Will I have to make them myself? *smiles cheekily* 

Hm...*start scribbling*

1. Fluff up mothers pillow and test lay her bed for one night (we cant have mother laying in a lumpy bed!)

2. Play with...ahem I mean test that James's very special sword is sharp enough😇

3. Help aspies to find ideas to make master Hays life more interesting..a bored Master mind is a nono!

4. Taste test all of Cairos's sweet creations for a month.. *bounce bounce*

5. Ask Hayls and Arie for more...entertaining...😈 ideas

Edited by Lavandula

On 8/21/2020 at 7:33 PM, Hayl3y said:

* peeks in *

Hide contents

Someone asked for ideas ? 😎

Let me unload some material

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQjZYIOZs5JPdYkrVyY-h

(yup this is tar but I can definitely turn this into something as sticky but edible like honey or maple syrup * nods*)

iStock-843749150_1024x1024.progressive.j

Great now we just need @Nargbert

On 8/23/2020 at 11:14 PM, Arie said:

It is heart breaking. The tower is just so... white! and bland.. >.>

Is not! Not the keepers office at least...

On 8/23/2020 at 6:55 PM, Hayl3y said:

All these empty poles ... 😥

Ah..yes..yes, I started cooking soenthing something up..just ah need a little magick touch from my computer wiz😁