DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How is everybody doing?

Hello banders! I'm just checking in on everybody! Sorry that I've been MIA. I've been working tons at the hospital and we got tons of COVID patients. Also i've been busy with online schooling for my Bachelors in Nursing. How is everybody doing?

Cairos? It's cairos???  You guys, Cairos is home!

tenor.gif

I missed yah, I missed yah, I missed yah!!!!!! 

Hey Cairos, glad to hear your doing ok. You must be off your feet busy in the midst of all this crazy. Everything fine here, just a little hectic trying to salvage something from the wreck this has made of my business. All the fairs and large events have naturally been closed down for the year, so none of the ones I was participating in will be taking place which means at least 75% of my annual income has gone up in smoke. Hard to watch years of blood, sweat and tears crumble in front of you. But counting my blessings, the family is all healthy and that's the most important thing.

Hope everyone else is well. 

*huggles the Lava*

Taymist!!!! I missed you too!!! *snuggles tay tay* That is rough tay, your stuff is amazing but I can see that doesn't help much if you don't have a way to get it out there to the customers sigh.. 

*hugs Tay and Lav*

I'm sorry Tay. I'm glad that your family is healthy. 

*plops down on a stool*

The past 2 days in the ER wasn't bad. I'm off for the weekend. 

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear you're doing well @Cairos

@Taymist That stinks that so much of your usual annual income won't be coming in 😢

As for how I'm doing.... I'm a high school teacher... in a small rural community... who acts like they're immune to the world around them. We head back 100% in person with students on August 24. No requirements for how the desks should be set up, or if students and staff should wear masks. Just a reminder to stay home if you're sick and, if not, come on in because it's time to get back to school. Which, to be fair, in many ways will be good for us all BUT, makes me a tad nervous at the same time? Idk we'll see how it goes. My largest class at the moment is only 12 students so, that's a plus?