DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings from SoCal

Sammuel

Hello all,

I'm Sam, and I started on WoT shortly after the Harry Potter series ended. Since quarantine started, I've been a hermit in a city of 20 million people, and for some reason I've struggled to get into anything new, so I've been rereading my old favorites. Decided to dive back into WoT, and it's my first re-read, and there are things I want to talk about.

I saw that there was a like that said "Read this first" that apparently I don't have the permission to view yet, but I wanted to ask about what the forum is like. I do love these books, but sometimes they can feel like guilty pleasures, and a lot of what I might want to start conversations about is stuff like "Is this character problematic" or "What is going on with the sexuality and gender in this world" and other stuff which my cause The Children to question my devotion to these books. Are people on here usually ok with talking about stuff like this? 

I'm not sure if I need to spend a few years washing dishes and scrubbing floors before I'm allowed to post a topic, but when I am, I would love to start a focused discussion on Min, if one does not already exist. 

Best wishes,

Sam

hiya, welcome to the site!

Generally we are definately up for discussion, as long as behaviour meets our Code of Conduct, so doesn't get personall to other users etc.

There is also part of the site that is more social, which is the groups part, where lots of non-Wheel of Time stuff takes place.

If you can maybe say exactly what it is that you don't have permissions for that maybe you should, one of the admins will be along to soet it out/ tell you what you need to do to get access?

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, Elaevia said:

hiya, welcome to the site!

Generally we are definately up for discussion, as long as behaviour meets our Code of Conduct, so doesn't get personall to other users etc.

There is also part of the site that is more social, which is the groups part, where lots of non-Wheel of Time stuff takes place.

If you can maybe say exactly what it is that you don't have permissions for that maybe you should, one of the admins will be along to soet it out/ tell you what you need to do to get access?

First post in "introduce yourself"

Specifically this link on that first post.

@Barmacral

Edited by SinisterDeath