DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

We're on loadshedding again so limited access

As it says on the label. We're on stage 2 loadshedding (ie no power for 2h30m twice a day) and stage 3 lockdown. Or the other way round. Who the flaming buttered onions knows anymore?

It means most days I can't even get on here. Be here when I can. Don't break too many novices. Algai are fair game.

😞 I'm sorry, that is really frustrating! *huds*

*rubs hands together* Pity there are only so many Algai to pick on...... 

Wow. I’d hate that.

So we've been living off just my salary, as my sister was retrenched due to the Lockdown (tourism industry). She is getting about a third of her normal salary as a government grant, for 3 months. That means we're earning about 1/2 of our normal income. It's tight times. End of the month no-topping crackers time.

Today I get notified by SARS (like the US's IRS) that they've done my 2019-20 tax assessment, and I owe them R2500.

Like ... funny. I have R400 for all expenses for the rest of this month, and from next month if my sister gets no more government grant, I'll have nothing after rent, water, electricity, medical aid & pension fund.

Funny.

And the best thing is, that money goes straight into the corrupt ANC government officials' pockets.