DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning Member

Alin

Hello!  Haven't RP'd here in probably 10 years but looking to dip my toes back in.  I was unable to find my old bio in the Archives and I'm sure it wouldn't work with the new policies but I'd like to bring my Warder out of mothballs.  I'll reach out to the Admins to see how I can work him back into the RP.  Look forward to meeting and RP'ing with you all.  And I noticed some names of folks from ye olden days so it will be nice to hopefully reconnect with you all as well.

HOLY CRAP!  

Hey Hun!

I have none of my old characters still alive.  Well Aiden doesn't count he was like 5 or 10 when he was last played lol.  But he's around now... Cari/Mat's offspring (one of 4)

Hi Alin, welcome back and nice to meet you. I don't believe I knew you before, I started RP'ing in late 2006, mainly with Owen, but certainly seen your name on many posts. ? Been a few board and staff shuffles in the last couple of years so instead of being the RP Admin, I'm now the RP Club Leader. Different title, same job lol. Any questions just give me a shout. A PM will notify me via email so that's usually best. Let me know character details and I can check various sources to see if I can dig up bios/scores. Can't imagine policies and rules have changed too much but I'm sure we can work something out if there are any contradictions. 

Edited to add: There's this Warder one on the wikia, guessing it's yours HERE.

Haha, wow, that's it, thanks for finding it!  And it's ooooooold.  Tayminst, I'll shoot you a message and see how much of it is salvageable.  I have no issue reworking things to fit in to the current system.

Matalina, my old mentor LOL  I long ago lost track of all your alts, let's be honest hehe.

Arie!  thanks for the welcome back ?

Just Alin to start, although I found a few bios for some other characters I had.  Dipping my toes back in so to speak before I expand my character universe.  Need to see if I still remember how to write a decent RP.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...