DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi, i was curious of there has been any updates on when filming might resume, given the lessening of covid restrictions?

The biggest issue is the International spread of the Cast and Crew, from all over the world, some will be able to return, some won’t. hopefully Amazon will give the go ahead for season 2 soon and they may be able to combine the remainder of season 1 with season 2, the other problem is when they stopped it was mid Spring, its now Summer, they may prefer to wait for Autumn to maintain the right look. 

There’s been no official updates, but it looks like Europe is starting to open back up. Maybe by the end of the summer they’ll be back to work. 

My question is that since the U.S. minus some of the east coast is such a mess, will U.S. cast and crew be allowed back in Europe?

They're supposed to wrap filming in November, from what I've seen.  I would hazard a guess that any US cast are already going through whatever quarantine process they need to, in order to be let back in.  If they're not already in Europe quarantining now.