DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll call: June 2020

Niniel

How is everyone? Are you staying safe in these mad times? 

It feels like work has consumed me the last weeks. I’m looking forward to summer break. 7 weeks off! I really need it. Obviously we can’t travel anywhere but it will be nice with some peace and quiet, a book and a cup of tea. 

What are you doing this summer? 5 points for signing in and 5 points for answering the question. Also, is there anything you would like to do here in the BT? Please give some suggestions.

(I’m taking care of points for the past month as soon as I get the time to breathe.) 

• Niniel pinned this topic

I'm here! With a hug *squeeze the overworked niniel*

Lava - light faction

We're mostly staying home, but a little camping trip, not to far away, it's been such a rough year (like before the corona even) I just can't wait to get away for a little while. You got any plans niniel? I could definitely help out with any event in the BT, but I feel I'm a little new, and doesn't entirely know what we do beyond spamming and eating brownies?

Well, we like playing all sorts of games and have discussions about important things (like would you rather be eaten by a trolloc or be caught by Cadsuane  stealing her breakfast). Sometimes we make reviews. All ideas are welcome. But brownies and spam are of course important. ?

Thanks! It seems like you need a hug as well. *hugs* I don’t have any concrete plans right now. I hope to see my parents. We are allowed to travel if we are healthy but I’m not sure if I want to go by train in these times. I have some books that I want to read, I guess that is my plan. Actually the best plan. ?

Yeah we are also allowed traveling as long as we are healthy, we are still going to drive though. Mmm..yes maybe that would be an idea, book recommendations for the hollidays, wether you're home or away you need books (I ofcourse do not go away to see the world, I go away to escape house chores, and while the others are occupied, me and the pooches can relax and read in the shadows *nods nods*) .

• 4 weeks later...
  • Niniel unpinned this topic