Hayl3y

Knightmare - Battle Music

Posted (edited)

3980-1-1370828961.jpg

Alright it's time to fight!!!

Swords are raised high

Cavalry is charging

Minds are set on the battle to come

And...tunes are being blared to pump you up!!!

The theme here is battle music!!! 

What kind of music would you want to have blasting the background when you are getting face to face with your opponent?

Post your theme song below and get ready to fight for what you believe in!!!

I'll get us started :flamingsword:

Edited by Hayl3y

A song I only found some months ago is hear me roar, and here is a modern remake of it

hahaha i love these ones !

They are modern but they fit the theme so well 😄

I believe this one circulated the boards some back in the day

Walking like a man
Hitting like a hammer
She's a juvenile scam
Never was a quitter
Tasty like a raindrop
She's got the look

Yeah I tried looking trough my older musoc but I found out courtyard lullaby could hardly pass as a fight song😂

Posted (edited)

Woot woot more songs !!!!!

Oh I need to share this one - watch out people this is heavy metal \m/

Edited by Hayl3y

@Hayl3y you are the only one so far with any tast in Battle Music. Most of what has been shared would be great to dance to, or clean my house, or make a 14 year old girl feel better about herself, but not to fight to. Picture this, you are a soldier of Gondor at the siege of Minas tirith and a Nazgul starts flying towards your position. You pray to the Valar for strength and suddenly Shes got the Look sounds on the wind. Personally I would not be inpired to stand and fight. I would become an atheist then find the DJ and feed him to the Nazgul. Or imagine you are a Shienarian heavy Calvary at Tarwin's Gap facing a monstrous trollic horde and suddenly Fight Song comes on. I would personally be very confused, not feeling ready to fight every shadow spawn by myself. Perhaps I would be like the lego Batman and say "This music is filling me with rage! Lets use it." But I would probably just be confused.

I am just saying, if I ever have to go into battle with any of you I am picking to music.    

Omg! You so right tucker! It needs to be good bass and inspiring.. This be better for sure!

Posted (edited)

XD  we all have our tastes and battles I would say 😄

Now let's refrain to criticise people's taste in music... I don't want anyone balefired in this thread 😜

(even if I m happy that someone appreciates my not-mainstream-music xD)

..  I do dig the unicorns tho lol

Edited by Hayl3y

Roflololol thank you for defending my musical honor hayls😁 although in my case, tucker has the birthright to criticize it (he's my minty brother 😂) it's kind of even a duty.. *twacks Tucker in the head, and hides under Hayl3y's skirts* mwahahaha

Ok tucker I'll play, but I'm warning you, I'm extremely picky when it comes to metal😝

(And basically everything iron maiden)

Hey :flamingsword:💙

When I'm hosting and modding stuff, I try to look / act like a responsible person 😄

>>

<<

These sound way better than the previous ones tho  🤣

And it's not metal but I'm throwing it in there cause smash (album) is awsome (only good thing offspring did, sorry not sorry (as a very lovable red would say it)😝)

Also anything by nightwish would do though I don't know if they have any fight songs?

3 minutes ago, Hayl3y said:

Hey :flamingsword:💙

When I'm hosting and modding stuff, I try to look / act like a responsible person 😄

>>

<<

These sound way better than the previous ones tho  🤣

Haha😄 oh I got my dark era behind me lol..

4 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Roflololol thank you for defending my musical honor hayls😁 although in my case, tucker has the birthright to criticize it (he's my minty brother 😂) it's kind of even a duty.. *twacks Tucker in the head, and hides under Hayl3y's skirts* mwahahaha

Ok tucker I'll play, but I'm warning you, I'm extremely picky when it comes to metal

I don't listen to metal at all. Though that is better. I could give you more two steps from hell.

And you had better hide! Some nerve hitting me.

5 hours ago, Hayl3y said:

XD  we all have our tastes and battles I would say 😄

Now let's refrain to criticise people's taste in music... I don't want anyone balefired in this thread 😜

(even if I m happy that someone appreciates my not-mainstream-music xD)

..  I do dig the unicorns tho lol

I was not trying to say that any of the music was bad. Except that unicorns and ice cream. I just didn't think it was battle music. But if the interpretation is metaphorical battles than anything goes. I shall desist from now on. My apologies. 

1 hour ago, ATuckerMorin said:

I don't listen to metal at all.

Sorry my bad, mixed up yours and Hayl3y's in my head😝  rock? Wich ages? I'm mostly into 80's when it comes to rock..(yeah I know a lot of the texts are politically incorrect, especially towards women, but I still like the melodies, they're catchy)🙂 

On 6/1/2020 at 9:58 PM, Liitha said:

I believe this one circulated the boards some back in the day

Walking like a man
Hitting like a hammer
She's a juvenile scam
Never was a quitter
Tasty like a raindrop
She's got the look

LOVE Roxette!

40 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

This one will be no surprise to my Boanded

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, ATuckerMorin said:

@Hayl3y you are the only one so far with any tast in Battle Music. Most of what has been shared would be great to dance to, or clean my house, or make a 14 year old girl feel better about herself, but not to fight to. Picture this, you are a soldier of Gondor at the siege of Minas tirith and a Nazgul starts flying towards your position. You pray to the Valar for strength and suddenly Shes got the Look sounds on the wind. Personally I would not be inpired to stand and fight. I would become an atheist then find the DJ and feed him to the Nazgul. Or imagine you are a Shienarian heavy Calvary at Tarwin's Gap facing a monstrous trollic horde and suddenly Fight Song comes on. I would personally be very confused, not feeling ready to fight every shadow spawn by myself. Perhaps I would be like the lego Batman and say "This music is filling me with rage! Lets use it." But I would probably just be confused.

I am just saying, if I ever have to go into battle with any of you I am picking to music.    

Thats because I dont see it as batle of mordor, I am a warder not soldier so sure for the last batle I would prolly pick a different tune. But for figthing a smaller batle maybe alone or just with another warder by yourself against tugs (like we mostly do in rp which prolly influence my mindset, seeing as I am grandmaster in rp for years now with a weaponscore of 18 out of * scale to 20 and where 15 is blademaster..so while this aint RP the mindset of solo warrior to a brown who dont go to big batles much..is a bit hard to shed) 

Yeah its a completely different setting, imagine a bit slowed down video, spining around among thieves..focus on the warder, sword wielding, fireballs lighting up the sky..

Now can you see the fit, a gracefull lioness going to batle 😉

Not a 100000 lions in a big flock over a huge field seen from bird perspective, but the zoomed in view of the individual  protecting their AS. I like some metals and such too but feel it would be to noisy for the figthingstyle and views of my head on a dark road at night under the stars..there is something about the view who need a power song with less noise then

So it all comes down to which battle you have in your mind 😉

All the heavier songs with more beat would work eons better when your figthing the last batle..no disagreement there 😉

Edited by Liitha

14 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Sorry my bad, mixed up yours and Hayl3y's in my head😝  rock? Wich ages? I'm mostly into 80's when it comes to rock..(yeah I know a lot of the texts are politically incorrect, especially towards women, but I still like the melodies, they're catchy)🙂 

I love me some 80's rock. I honestly listen to a lot of music and have no idea what time period it is from. I also didn't notice any political incorrectness because I don't care about political correctness. I believe it is just a way to convince people to give away their freedom of speech. But being disrespectful is never okay. Lets not worry about that though. You always have to be careful with lyrics but the music is still good.

1 hour ago, Liitha said:

Thats because I dont see it as batle of mordor, I am a warder not soldier so sure for the last batle I would prolly pick a different tune. But for figthing a smaller batle maybe alone or just with another warder by yourself against tugs (like we mostly do in rp which prolly influence my mindset, seeing as I am grandmaster in rp for years now with a weaponscore of 18 out of * scale to 20 and where 15 is blademaster..so while this aint RP the mindset of solo warrior to a brown who dont go to big batles much..is a bit hard to shed) 

Yeah its a completely different setting, imagine a bit slowed down video, spining around among thieves..focus on the warder, sword wielding, fireballs lighting up the sky..

Now can you see the fit, a gracefull lioness going to batle 😉

Not a 100000 lions in a big flock over a huge field seen from bird perspective, but the zoomed in view of the individual  protecting their AS. I like some metals and such too but feel it would be to noisy for the figthingstyle and views of my head on a dark road at night under the stars..there is something about the view who need a power song with less noise then

So it all comes down to which battle you have in your mind 😉

All the heavier songs with more beat would work eons better when your figthing the last batle..no disagreement there 😉

I am not a soldier either, but I don't see how The Look fits into a graceful lioness going to battle. I also feel like anything that applies to the last battle would work in a smaller fight. But in a smaller fight there are songs that would not work for a large battle. For instance, I watched a smaller fight to the song I was Made for Loving you By Kiss and it was awesome. 

So I partially agree with you.

And again I am not saying that anything posted are bad songs. Just not battle songs.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ATuckerMorin said:

I love me some 80's rock. I honestly listen to a lot of music and have no idea what time period it is from. I also didn't notice any political incorrectness because I don't care about political correctness. I believe it is just a way to convince people to give away their freedom of speech. But being disrespectful is never okay. Lets not worry about that though. You always have to be careful with lyrics but the music is still good.

I am not a soldier either, but I don't see how The Look fits into a graceful lioness going to battle. I also feel like anything that applies to the last battle would work in a smaller fight. But in a smaller fight there are songs that would not work for a large battle. For instance, I watched a smaller fight to the song I was Made for Loving you By Kiss and it was awesome. 

So I partially agree with you.

And again I am not saying that anything posted are bad songs. Just not battle songs

Didnt take it as bad songs, understood your intent was not that. Though I think it also got to do with personality and emotional mindset for fighting and what you envision in your head. The rp in fighting styles they scaled it down now but they used to have so many discs (the three we have here now is just a faction) and it goes to show the diversity of aproach to it there is out there (RP and org used to be one group in the way way back, which is why it was natural when discs was brougth back to pick from the same old ones).

For me music sometimes is about the beat, other times its about the combination of music and lyrics. And the words you sing along to mathers and they need to sit rigth on your tounge based on your personality and mindset. So sometimes the lyrics mather as much if not more then the beat. (Besides with the rigth exuipment, you can adjust bass, treble, balance and variable loudness to mention some. So when I tune my amplifier I may hear something different then you do on the phone as an example).

But I do tend to think I like a diveristy of music so how about some avantasia instead then 😛

Or gun'n'roses

Edited by Liitha

I don't usually listen to this kind of band but that one has a nice beat as well

Now as a good blue I have to add this one