DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HYPE! Who's /IN?

Cass

63591541959401208938208235_E5dpll0MDxkg0

Who can/wants to play after 5 June?

Key's last game offer is possibly still a go, so

@Illian Tear ; @Zander?; @Nynaeve; @dicetosser1; @Wildfire Sedai; @The Crusher; @Krakalakachkn; @Shad_; @Andrej

Are you still available/in?

@Lizabeth ? @Clovdyx (although Em already tagged you)? Aaaand @MrsClov ? @ed2funy ?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand who else wants to play/can you all tag?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/16/2020 at 6:11 PM, Cass said:

63591541959401208938208235_E5dpll0MDxkg0

Who can/wants to play after 5 June?

Key's last game offer is possibly still a go, so

@Illian Tear ; @Zander?; @Nynaeve; @dicetosser1; @Wildfire Sedai; @The Crusher; @Krakalakachkn; @Shad_; @Andrej

Are you still available/in?

@Lizabeth ? @Clovdyx (although Em already tagged you)? Aaaand @MrsClov ? @ed2funy ?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand who else wants to play/can you all tag?

How about making this happen? 

@Cass

Edited by Nynaeve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm down for a reunion game any time, just hit me up on Discord.

And yes, if I remember correctly, MU actually reached out asking if we want them to host a subforum for us.  It wasn't well received at the time, but that was a while ago so who knows.  I'm certainly on board with it.

I'm going to see about getting a MU subforum actually set up.

Maybe if it's there we'll use it.  I don't expect Dragonmount to return to a game every month or anything like that, but I have to think the limitations of the current software is the only reason we've ran nothing in the past year.

If we don't end up using it they can just delete it or something.  I think it's worth a shot.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/30549-Check-in?p=4864735#post4864735

Subforum's up.  Maybe having a place to play will spark signups.  If it goes nowhere, no harm done.

Obviously we don't have to use this, but the idea's been bumped around for a while so let's just see what happens, eh?

If we decide to play there, we have to choose 1-2 community liaisons that can represent DM if there's any need for communication with MU staff.  I'd personally nominate Cass if she's interested since she doesn't have prior staff ties there, but it doesn't really matter until it matters and I would like to think we can all get along well enough for a couple games every year without needing intervention lol

@Illian Tear ; @Zander?; @Nynaeve; @dicetosser1; @Wildfire Sedai; @The Crusher; @Darthe;@Krakalakachkn@Andrej; @ed2funy; @Lizabeth; @Clovdyx; @MrsClov; @Cass

Just ninja'd the original @ list for now, nothing personal if I left you off

Yeyyy @Shad_ you tagged the peeps!

As for community liaison, I don't really foresee there being much need for liaison, but is there anyone keen?

Are you otherwise staff, Shad? Would it really matter?

@dicetosser1 @Nynaeve @Hallia?

Happy for my name to be put in if need be, but we all know I'm really not the most reliably contactable or attentive, so also happy for it not to / there'd better be a hydra!!

@Arie no repping necessary/feel free to join -this is just a fun general game! Dragonmount-peeps using MU as the board ^.^

Having said that, I think the championships are starting May 10, so if anyone's keen, we need to get on it for a nomination/invite...

On 4/29/2021 at 9:31 PM, Cass said:

As for community liaison, I don't really foresee there being much need for liaison, but is there anyone keen?

I'm not MU staff.  I talk to Amy most days anyway and being the liaison will consist of changing nothing.

But I figured I wouldn't volunteer myself after already strongarming the subforum's existence. ?

If y'all want me to do it that's fine.  They just want a name or two eventually.

On 4/29/2021 at 11:10 PM, Cass said:

Having said that, I think the championships are starting May 10, so if anyone's keen, we need to get on it for a nomination/invite...

I don't pay much attention to champs, but unless the rules have changed, we're ineligible due to not running any games since 1/1/20.

Still time to change that though maybe lol

On 5/5/2021 at 6:44 PM, Shad_ said:

I'm not MU staff.  I talk to Amy most days anyway and being the liaison will consist of changing nothing.

But I figured I wouldn't volunteer myself after already strongarming the subforum's existence. ?

If y'all want me to do it that's fine.  They just want a name or two eventually.

Shad can always speak for me!!!! 

❤️

On 5/10/2021 at 12:49 PM, Darthe said:

I’m certainly itching to play a mafia game again, totally down with you or class being our liason at MU Shad.  As for this forum... I suspect we will see a resurgence if the show does well.

Then I guess we better put on a show.... I know you mean the tv series but still... Lololololol 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 4:31 AM, Cass said:

Yeyyy @Shad_ you tagged the peeps!

@dicetosser1 @Nynaeve @Hallia?

Happy for my name to be put in if need be, but we all know I'm really not the most reliably contactable or attentive, so also happy for it not to / there'd better be a hydra!!

Sorry hon, things are complicated here atm so I'll pass. Have fun tho!