DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello!!

Guest Stefania Sedai

Guest Stefania Sedai

I am new to Dragonmount and already addicted. I have been dropping by for a little to keep up with RJ but have just now decided to join in. I love all of the speculation and theories up for discussion, but my favorite part is the Gallery! There are some seriously talented people out there and I am so glad that I can peek inside their imaginations! Keep the art coming because those of us who settle for drawing stick figures are eating it up like candy!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barmacral

Welcome, you might want to go check out the Illuminators Org, thats where most of our talent comes from.

And Holy Crap a newbie welcomer! to both the Newbie welcomer/welcomee, don't be scared off by the usual crowd of welcomers, they don't mean you any harm. :P

*raises hand*

welcome, welcome! i'm still a newbie myself. really. don't listen to anyone who says differently. it just goes to show how quickly you get to know people here.

join some Orgs by going to the Forum Options at the right side of your screen. you can select any Org to join & then you'll see the private boards & things. i really recommend joining at least one; it really helps you find your feet among so many people & make some friends & things.

Illuminators - for those into the fine arts

Fiddlesticks - we take spammers only

The Band of the Red Hand - music & anyone who's anyone in the RP side of things

Seanchan - general entertainment (movies, games, etc.)

hope you have a great time! do ask if you have any questions or need help =)

Guest Egwene

Welcome, Stefania :)

Did you vote in the big Asmo poll on the General WoT discussion board? I live in hope that I find a nest of Moiraine theory supporters one day *g*

Hope we'll see you over in the Illuminators Org :P

Guest Emperor

*looks up 12th's skirt*

Welcome to DM newbie. I don't know why Kait put the Seanchan last... *eyes the other newbie*... but I am sure it was in error.

Enjoy yourself!

*eyes empy right back* ... i switch around the order. to make it fair. not that i'm keeping a formal tally on how many times each is presented when. i'm not a member of the seanchan myself yet, & i'm still doing advertising for you. me thinks you can't complain ;)

*Joins the flock of folks wanting to welcome the newbie!*

We're not all too scary, I promise! ;) Some of us are actually kind of shy and just like welcoming. Maybe we're just nerds? Not sure, I'm still working that part out. :roll:

Either way, welcome! We're all glad that you've decided to come over to the forum side of things. Please come stop by the Yellow Ajah in the White Tower Org for some more welcoming and some fun. Lots of good fun and goofyness going on over there. ;) We love meeting new people! If you've ever got any questions, just ask. Most people around here are very helpful and can give good directions or advice. And if they can't, they usually know who can. :D

Guest Emperor

See she just admitted I was the most amusing! Which in my mind means welcoming....

She called you a Banter.. which is defined (n) a non-welcoming toe barnicle aka Barmmy

What... I looked it up.

Guest Stefania Sedai

No, I have to admit that I don't quite get how to join in with the orgs. Do I just join a topic? This is all very new to me so I am just learning as I go along. Feel free to guide. Consider me Play-Doh for the molding.

Guest Barmacral

Up at the top right of your screen you will see a small menu that says Forum Options.

One of those options is usergroups, click on that.

Choose whichever org you wish to join, click view details (I think thats what the button is called) and then choose join group

Guest Emperor

You dont have to join an org to participate... this is a common misconception. Feel free to just find a topic you like and respond. Or start one of your own. Each org has a theme... like the Seanchan's theme is awesomeness...errr...

Ok it is that and also Movies, TV and Gaming.

Guest Stefania Sedai

Barmacral, you are my hero! How can I ever repay you? *Blows kiss to the giver of much needed information* And to think, Emperor called you a toe-barnicle!

Archived