DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Liitha

Ok so the ajah and discs hosts events throughout the year, well atm we will all help out cause we are so few members in each disc

but the next one up for warders are in june, and its the knightmare week, we are planing it out in the warders private what we want to see done atm (so warder pathed members head over to the private board) and i will post more here as we get it hashed out, but we run various activeties like quizes, discusions, making stuff with generators online, charging people with their crimes, cage matches and so on

so if any of this sounds interesting let us know if you want to help out and we will set you up with something, remember for accepted and manshima its part of your reqs to help out with activeties 😉 

Arrested... *gulps* for our crimes... aspies RUN!!!! I mean...ehehe...crimes, what crimes?😇

Sure, I'm in, just let me know what you need.

crime is what you tuned in on lolz...actually think that would fit you well, will PM you an example of a prosecution event from the past, and you can see if thats something you would want to run in june

I'll help. something easy, please!

Posted (edited)

Ok we should have a couple dicusions, examples of topics in the past are 

• Knights on screen
  • Chivalry, arms and armor

Other treads we should have is 

• A food stand - lava
  • Batle music - hayl3y

Other ideas are welcome, just so you know whats covered we are also planing a joust, cage match, we will be charging some people with their crimes, and have a make your own crest event, as well as a picture game.

I also have the original starting posts that I can PM those runing them for ideas for how to make your own.

Edited by Liitha

Lii, I can also give a hand if you need, I'll be on for pride month anyways

I'd be interested in a music something if you 're still interested in one ?

@Hayl3y we will run up the preparty, and do the first week of june, and then when people are all warmed up to activety we can spend the rest on pride month?

Or we could posible move it up so we do last week in may also. We really have everything lined more or less up anyway 😛 and it still would give people a good week to sign up.

I love the idea of a pre-party !

let's do it that way, and then we could have a rainbow knight as a mascot leading everyone to pride month ? 😄

You like discusions? 

On 5/13/2020 at 9:09 PM, Ryrin said:

I'll help. something easy, please!

Hm define easy, just been trying to think whats easy but its really in the eye of the beholder aint It 😛

21 hours ago, Liitha said:

You like discusions? 

That depends on the subject. I can never stop talking about some things.

Well that sounds like a match then, cause we need someone to run a debate with a fitting subject. If you been added to the warders club board u can see them there, if not I can PM you examples from the past discusions.

Posted (edited)

Say what now?!?!?! 

tenor.gif

Where is MY secret room?!?!?!

Edited by Lavandula

So basically I'm a princess with no power (at least I'm not allowed to use it) and no castle..sigh..the warders are better at advertising their advantages, I'll give you that👻 

Everyone ready and set for the knight mare week? I'm like halfway done, I need to be strict with myself this comming weekend lol

14 hours ago, ATuckerMorin said:

Would that subject be the Chivalry, Arms, and Armor or Knights on the screen in the private forum?

Nope knightmare something

They just examples of how to post an event discusion, you can find your own way and topic. But I often find it helpfull seeing examples to help get my own ideas 😉

Okay. I think I get it. I think of a topic and start an example in the Knightmare week thread. Were exacly is that thread found?

You can discuss it there if you want help yes, I tagged you in it, so if you havent found it well we need to call @JamesBrown cause he didnt add you too usergroup maybe then yet

But if you have it under controll then basically come sunday you just post the topic on this board and use the tags knightmare and discussion

With the title beeing whatever is fitting for the topic.

Oh, I thought that other one was old. I have been added to that one.  I have just never started a discussion on DM so I don't really know how. When you say "this board" do you mean June event sign up or Warder's Yard? 

warders jard we will flood it with knightmare topics...its event time come sunday 😄

@haycraftd will lead the way and the rest of us will post our sections i think we are up in almost 10 treads for this event now. so it should rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO WARDERS, GO WARDERS, ITS A PARTY, LETS GO GOGOGOGOGOGOGOOOOOOOOOO

Woop woop!!!!!!

I'm ofcourse, as usual, totally ready in good time😁 (totally are not!!! *yelps* what happened?!?!?! *having a meltdown, then finding the note sheat* oooh pew..it's almost done.. Crisis diverted🤣)

*Joining in on the cheering*

tenor.gif