DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hayl3y

Let's plan an event :)

Hey guys !

I would love to see the blues holding a small event.

But first, I'd like to know what are the fandom / topics you are the most interested in ... besides of WOT ofc 🤭

* grabs notepad *

So, I'm listening 😄💙

dresden. a variety of dystopians like Unwind. i’m more trekkie than star wars. NINJA TURTLES, lifelong that one. 

Posted (edited)

What she said *pointing at lily*

Also next month is pride month!

rainbow-3312841_1280.png

Edited by Lavandula

Are you planning on keeping up the Blue tradition of Harry Potter week? I'll help if you are. 

Temeraire, dr who, midkemia and kelewan triollogy and stories (feist, wurst and more) I keep intending to reread the kushiel triollogy by J. Carey as I really enjoyed that world too. Oh and earths children though thats more historic, then again so is the temeraire verse (alternate napoleon war time setting). Had my filling of tgot for a while though enjoyable, probably will pick it up again when next book comes (if it ever happen).

@LilyElizabeth i don't remember when HP week was hold. Do you know ?  😕

But sure, i'd love to have a HP week this year 😄

@Cross you'll probably kill me... but I don't know about dresden or Unwind. I'll check it out lol 

Star Trek could be awesome (even if I prefer Star Wars hehehe)

Ninja Turtles 💙

@Lavandula we could totally mix the blue geeky theme and pride month ! Great idea ! This way we could already have something next month *rolls up sleeves *

@Liitha Dang ! so many that I never heard of : Temeraire, midkemia and kelewan, kushiel triology, earths children. I think I'll open a thread where people could advice reads / movies / ... I'm always looking for new stories, and this would be a nice way to share what we love/like.

Dr Who's awesome tho!

And thanks so so much for your replies :wub:

your welcome and hey you can probably use stuff from the arts guild event this month to help in promotion then next month

Sure, just give me a shout out if you need any aspie assistance, on whatever you choose to do😀

Oh nice ! I didn't think of that ! and I like it when my threads look pretty ☺️

I'll start working on the organization tomorrow but I'll probably need your assistance Lava 😄

HP week has traditionally been the week where Harry's birthday falls. His birthday is July 31st.

Grand blue events two months in a row? Then ya all should be able to get the newbies in here to get a feel for you 😛

That's newbie, as in THE newbie, as in ONE (the others totally deserted me, and YES I'm holding a grudge (only cause I miss yah guys❤️) *pouts*) and I'm already here, I'm having a tiny leave from the warders😁 no worries, I'll be back (with new shenanigans in my backpack) real soon 😇

hahaha no worries @Lavandula take all the time you need, even if i'm very curious about what your backpack will contain lol

@Liitha but i hope that everyone will participate so the aspies can meet as many people as possible 😅

@LilyElizabeth totally 😄😂

1 hour ago, Hayl3y said:

@Liitha but i hope that everyone will participate so the aspies can meet as many people as possible 😅

Of course, and we need general increase in activety in tower too, this should be fun. 

Now i wonder, how did you get that pink fluff title ? XD

Loving this, Hayl3y!

(My favs after WoT are the Pern series of Anne McCaffrey, as well as her Talent series. Also CJ Cherryh's Chanur series. More SciFi is David Weber's Honor Harrington series.)

Pern... Harrington series  *grabs notepad* I need new stuff to read 💙😄

Thanks, Mother !

Posted (edited)

Ok since we are done with knightmare till this start let me know if there something you need help with

I love looking at shows where they construct things, so while I am not the best one to ask for recepies, something like pride looking foods would be rigth up my alley.. I am more conserned with the astetics so I look at shows from cooking, to from rust to ritches, tinyhouses and all cause it facinates me how you can construct and decorate things into looking really cool 

Edited by Liitha

oh if you could host a thread with pride-looking-foods or crafts it would be great !

many people here love to cook and / or craft ^^

also I'll add you to the preparation PM. You don't have to do anything special but i'd love to have your opinion on what we are cooking so far ! 💙

I'd love to help out if you still need people 🙂 Especially with a Pride event!