DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
JamesBrown

Attention! We have a promotion (haycraftd)

Manshima haycraftd has been well spoken of in the dispatches as one worthy of promotion to the rank of Der'Manshima.

Who would speak on his behalf? 

I, Dar'Jen Ab Owain, will speak for this man, haycraftd. 

I have found him to be a dedicated and diligent member of our community since he joined. He has willingly assisted with events, contributed to conversations, and embodied values that will serve well as a Warder.

He is committed to the ideal of the White Tower, and the Aes Sedai and Warders within it. 

I have eagerly watched for updates on his continue academic pursuits. The search for knowledge and the endeavor for truth will serve him well as he in turn serves the White Tower.

Haycraftd will be a wonderful addition to the Warder's Guild. He will bring honor and dedication to the position.

Posted (edited)

I, Ryrin, Captain General of the Green Ajah, will speak for this man.

Haycraftd has clearly demonstrated characteristics required of Warders. He is steady, earnest, honorable, tenacious, and strong. 

Haycraftd is also studious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. He is willing to share the knowledge he has acquired. I always look forward to his new insights.

While in the Tower, Haycraftd has been helpful with events and new ideas. He is dedicated to all of those who reside in the Tower and will defend as needed.

The Warders Guild is fortunate to have such a member. 

Edited by Ryrin

Manshima haycraftd,

You have been well spoken for. Speak now your oaths of service if you accept this position within our ranks. 

Posted (edited)

Thank you, sir.  And thanks, Ryrin!

The First Oath:

I, haycraftd, swear to uphold the honour and integrity of the White Tower Community and to kick the ass of anyone who doesn’t do the same. Tai’shar White Tower!

The Second Oath:

I , haycraftd, do solemnly swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As we Warders are brothers in battle, this organisation is my online family and I will treat them that way. Tai’shar Gaidin!

The Third Oath:

I, haycraftd, swear that henceforth I am a true member of my Discipline and also swear to uphold the ideals of my Discipline and the White Tower and Warders, even if life takes me away from the Community. Tai'shar Ren'shai!

Edited by haycraftd

You have taken the oaths, and duty now binds you. Kneel, Manshima haycraftd of the Ren'shai Gaidin, and await your fate.

*Draws sword and stands behind haycraftd*

Mother, I present to you a man who has served honorably and loyally. Duty binds him. His fate is yours.

What is your choice, Mother? 

Off with ... *Sees JB eyeing her sternly* ... I mean to say:

"Stay your blade, Sword Captain JamesBrown. I accept his oaths and his service. "

And about time too! *Throws come Kaf Cookies at Haycraftd*

Oh and of course with your new rank comes some new weapons:

https://cdn.webshopapp.com/shops/32318/files/298488996/deepeeka-viking-sword-island-eigg-leather-grip.jpg

drum-and-bugle-corps-729461_1280.jpg

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a11a9d14740b330d59f

Congratulations Hay WOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!

And tada!

chocolate-4903767_1280.jpg

(I hope you like chocolate)

Lava's healthier (avocado and sweetpotato) brownies (since you are a Ren'shai) 😄

2 hours ago, Elgee said:

Off with ... *Sees JB eyeing her sternly* ... I mean to say:

"Stay your blade, Sword Captain JamesBrown. I accept his oaths and his service. "

And about time too! *Throws come Kaf Cookies at Haycraftd*

*Sheaths his sword and pins the Der'Manshima pin to haycraftd's collar*

Welcome to the ranks of Der'Manshima!

Hmmph. I see the party's already started....

2 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

*Sheaths his sword and pins the Der'Manshima pin to haycraftd's collar*

Welcome to the ranks of Der'Manshima!

Its been so long since we had a raising, I started celebrating too early. My apologies.

18 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

Weeell...you znoose you loose.. (Maybe a fitness challenge next Master James?:rolleyes:)

6 hours ago, Lavandula said:

(Maybe a fitness challenge next Master James?:rolleyes:)

Excellent idea, Lavandula. Be at the Warder's training grounds tomorrow at 5:00 am wearing comfortable clothing, sturdy shoes, a gallon of water, and a rucksack suitable for carrying 100 pounds.

Glad I’m Aes Sedai. I could channel that rucksack. 😉

RenShai is the best of the Companies. (not sorry Lii... ;))

Conga-Rats!!!!!!!!

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

Excellent idea, Lavandula. Be at the Warder's training grounds tomorrow at 5:00 am wearing comfortable clothing, sturdy shoes, a gallon of water, and a rucksack suitable for carrying 100 pounds.

Wonders if JB is taking a desert trip or something? Or bringing kids along?

And for Arie, to each their own 😉

Edited by Liitha

11 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

It's a little earlier than I'm used to, but beside that..where I'm from we call that a Sunday stroll..so sure😄

I'm  with lii though, where are you going? The woods are filled with foods and water, all you need is a hip flask and a kettle..

9 hours ago, Ryrin said:

Glad I’m Aes Sedai. I could channel that rucksack. 😉

So can I! I'll just have to take my mentor (child carrier style, you can play all the videogames you want up there) 😁 

U know we are all making such good examples for the newbies of how not to hijack a tread..ggls

Cheers Hay and welcome to the nut..erm I mean adults ranks 😛

cheers-839865__480.jpg