DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi and Dragonmount store

MKI

Hi all, I am new to this and have to admit something straight at the beginning. I haven't read any wheel of time book (yet).

The reason I joined was the ebook store was the hope to not have to buy from any of the big chains and then having to use their crappy readers. I'm a big fan of John Scalzi and FBReader and was hoping to support this community and store by buying "The last emperox" from the Dragonmount Store only then to find that apparently it's out of stock!! How can an ebook be out of stock??? Obviously disappointed as I'll have to get myself a pirated epub (don't have time and patience to to go and extract the epub file from any of the large commercial ebook reader platforms) and then pay one of the big ones so I can support the author.

Anyone able to tell me if this particular ebook will become available again in the store here?

Sorry, I realise I might have posted this in an inappropriate place, but couldn't find an existing forum concerning the Dragonmount Store. Admins, please move as you see fit. Thanks!