DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hayl3y

Who are you ?

arent that what they are for...probably something we can play with in october when cuen is scheduled to visit you 😉

I wouldn't know, I never brakes any rules, I only receive rewards for being good😊

4 minutes ago, Hayl3y said:

😂 sounds good !

of course being bonded to a cuen you should know that well enough 😛

on that note why dont you prod your warder back, i need more members to help keep up activety 😉 

hahaha i'm prodding when i can XD

that cuen-warder bluntly told me that he'll be back when the show will be on 😂

sometimes i wonder who's the aes sedai in our relationship

Tell Ahmyra I will raid their booze cabinet and hold it for ransom then 😛

if they read the old posts of the disc board when joining should know I am up too no good, and now they let me run the place too..*grins*

Hey I need my members back if we all gonna get up to our old mischief..and not beyond twiting a few arms 😛 itits what they get for leaving me alone 😄

twisting arms is not bad, but then adding glitters to their armour is even better 😈

On 5/10/2020 at 7:49 PM, Lavandula said:

Nice!

Hey dice, it's not much warders around atm. If you have the time once, couldn't you say a few words about your disc, from your perspective (in their respective field trip ofcourse)? It would be greatly appreciated! 😃

Yeah im the wrong one to ask   I tend to be a bit..... independent shall we say?

On 5/11/2020 at 2:16 AM, Hayl3y said:

Yup I used to be in the Band XD

I may have broken a couple of rules there lol

>>

<<

*grins*

cocks eyebrow   "a FEW??"

exactly ... a few ! 😄

I don't want to give bad ideas to a very honourable aspie who is reading this chat lol

On 5/17/2020 at 2:09 AM, dicetosser1 said:

Yeah im the wrong one to ask   I tend to be a bit..... independent shall we say?

Awww...that's to bad, but I understand😃

20 minutes ago, Hayl3y said:

honourable aspie

*basking in the praise* ooh hello, I'm getting a pweeetty pwetty tan😁

*comes running and tackle hugs Hayl3y*

Hopefully you remember me! If not haha, I'm Cairos Sedai and a Gray Brother and Sitter!

I was summoned by @Lavandula! Also its good to have you back!

OMG OMG Cairos !!!!! ofc I remember you, silly 😄

*snugglebites* I'm so happy to see you !!!! how's life ? I hope not too hard, if I remember well you are nurse, right ?

*snuggles Hayl3y!

Yep im a nurse in a emergency department near my house. There are days where its busy and days where its slow.

@Cairos *tacklebearhugs Cairos to the ground!* Hello sir!! Glad to hear you'er still in the saving lives business. How ya been?!?!

Many good hellos, e'erybody! I am Millon. I am 41, single, *yeah ladies 😉😉 ;)* [WARNING!: Disregard previous statement. Danger of an emotional mess. Keep a safe distance] and the dad to the most amazing homie-with-an-extra-chromie, Wyatt who is five.  It's been incredible being a father and I am really looking forward to everything that comes even with all the challenges. Wyatt is non-verbal (god, don't let that summon Verbal) so we are working on signing and PICS and possibly using his tablet to help him communicate. 

I have recently gotten into the hobby of miniature painting for the game called Warhammer: Killteam. I love painting. Only wish I'd have gotten into it sooner instead of at the age of 40. lol 

Ummmmm, I like booze and chocolates and love to bake. I've not read a damn things in over 6 years. Looking to get back to it. 

I am also a DM/GM *wannabe, as I haven't sat at a table yet because getting my adult friends to commit to anything is just damn depressing* for Dungeons and Dragons. I used to play like 20 years ago and it was singularly one of the most influential experiences of my development as a human. lol Really want to get back into it. 

I also play vidjagames. XBOX only for now, BSnoops79, but really want a PS4 to play The Last of Us.

I also am a REALLY big fan of the Youtube series called Critical Role. You seriously have to check it out. It's absa-Smurfly amazing. Where a bunch of "nerdy ass voice actors sit around a table playing dungeons and dragons". Totally worth it. Check it out from ep.1 on Youtube and watch it progrees to one of the greatest and most inclusive and supportive community I have ever been a part aside from here. It. Is. SUCH a great show. lol

Mills ! Happy to see you had a peek in this thread ! How's your little one doing with the confinement and all ? I hope it's not too hard for him.

Now I'm gonna have to check that series on Youtube. I have never heard of it but it sounds pretty cool 😄 I did do some D&D back in the days but now i'm mostly playing on the PS4 multiplayers with my friends. I miss playing as a bard though 😂

8 hours ago, Hayl3y said:

Mills ! Happy to see you had a peek in this thread ! How's your little one doing with the confinement and all ? I hope it's not too hard for him.

Now I'm gonna have to check that series on Youtube. I have never heard of it but it sounds pretty cool 😄 I did do some D&D back in the days but now i'm mostly playing on the PS4 multiplayers with my friends. I miss playing as a bard though 😂

You SPOONY Bard!!

*tacklehugs Mills and tacklehugs Dice*

Its nice to see you too Mills. Its been too long!

Also Dice, dear sarm brother and banded, giving me a light shoulder!

Should be nice to me haha!

Hey hayls, thank you so much for stepping up, and give me the opportunity to visit the blues! I knew I had I little bit of blue in me, but it was sure broader than I realized.

It has been such a pleasure to just let my geek out with you, lol😝 I will step out for a little bit (visiting the greys) but will still be poking my head in, and ofcourse be back till pride (I wouldn't miss that for the world!) 😃 

Oh I know (it's my second time around lol)!😁 only one I haven't visited yet is tay(I can't wait for that either those reds are so..friendly..)🤗

They are ! I hope some old members will show up to teach you the ways of the spork 😄