DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Our new Head of the Blue Ajah is ... Hayl3y!

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Hayl3y, the gorgeous lady formerly known as Chaelca, has agreed to become the new First Selector, Head of the Blue Ajah!

As I'm sure most of you are aware, Chaelca was a member of the Red Ajah. One of the things the Reds are most famous for, is doing what must and needs to be done. I therefore don't find it surprising that when the plea went out for someone to help keep the Blues alive, it was a Red who was willing to step up.

Many (if not most) Reds have a lot of other Ajah attributes and interests and passions, so they could easily fit in with most Ajahs. Chae has always had a very wide Blue streak, so when she expressed a willingness to move to the Blues, I had no hesitance in agreeing.

With a new life comes a new name, so Hayl3y, thank you for agreeing to lead this wonderful Ajah!

You'll probably be needing the Blue Ter'Angreal to help you in your new path 😉

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/dota2_gamepedia/8/88/Cosmetic_icon_Dragonfish_Sceptre.png

💙

Thanks so much for this introduction that may have made me blush ☺️

I feel very honored but also very happy to be allowed to help out, this time as a part of the Blue Ajah. 

As you probably know, I am returning after a two years break : I see that many things are different since the last time I posted in Dragonmount (you should have seen me searching for the "reply button" ... ) and I'll probably need some time to get used to things again.

But this doesn't change the fact that I have always loved this community and that I want to do my very best for it, you guys.

So don't hesitate to come towards me if you have questions, suggestions, or whatever 🙂

For the ones who knew me before, I missed you bunches and I hope we will have time to catch up :wub:

... now I just need to figure out how this ter'angreal works ...

😁

welcome back...are several returnees this last half year or so, good to see people inbound 

OMG these look awesome !

I don't think I'll manage to resist .... * grabs one *

You definitely know how to spoil an Aes Sedai @Lavandula XD

Good to hear that we have more returnees ^^

I'll have to track them down to see if I know some them 😄

Ofcourse dearest first selector *curtseys*

And they're not even tampered with..ahem...not that they're usually, cause they never are! Uhm..we just maybe don't need to ask James about it... *looking angelic* 

<Ahem>

Hayl3y, I recommend you share these cupcakes with others before serving yourself. 

Watch them eat the entire thing first. 

You'll enjoy yours much better that way, trust me.

SHE LIVES!!!! 

congrats! and its so good to have you back!

21 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

<Ahem>

Hayl3y, I recommend you share these cupcakes with others before serving yourself. 

Watch them eat the entire thing first. 

You'll enjoy yours much better that way, trust me.

>>

Oopsie... why am  I feel so weird all of a sudden ...

😱 @Lavandula What's going on ???

15 hours ago, Cross said:

SHE LIVES!!!! 

congrats! and its so good to have you back!

*tacklehuggles Cross*

Hahaha yup ! I'm alive ... well I hope I still am after eating these cupcakes 😄

How you doing ????

14 hours ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

Congratulations, Hayl3y.

Wonderful to see you again. I'm sure you will do a great job.

*huggles Dar* Thanks so much 💙

yeah you probably should have had lava taste them before you ate. that is what aspies are for. 

i'm going good, hanging in there and mostly staying out of trouble. glad you're back, it'll definitely liven things up in here! 

oh fudge ! I 'll have to remember about @Lavandula having to taste everything ...

for now, i'll just sit on a chair .... and pray the old gods for my stomach to feel better lol

Now now...unless you are lactose intolerant you're perfectly fine, I ofcourse just added a little extra butter..😄

Congrats Hayl3y! Thank you for stepping up! 

OMG that's a lot of butter XD

*tacklehugs Arie* Thanks ☺️

Thanks Hay!

Very happy for you and the Blue’s!!! Congrats!!!

Congrats and welcome back Hayl3y! You'll do great and you're an awesome person! The Blues are lucky to have you!

The Blues are very lucky! Congrats @Hayl3y. Our loss is their gain and I know you'll do them proud. 🙂 *snugglebites* And also, welcome home, it's been too long. 🥰