DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Jeannaisais

The Positive Cavern

Tell us something good happening right now! All my social feeds are filled with SO much negativity and I need to hear the good!

My good thing today: Got the notification that the breastmilk jewelry I ordered as a Christmas present (paid for by my parents but I put in the order myself) should arrive this coming Tuesday and I'm super excited! Also, I have a virtual interview first thing Monday morning that, if I got this job, would be a nearly 12k/year increase in salary so *fingers crossed*

What about you guys? Let's share the good!

Woop woop I love the initiative Jea! 

Oooh I read about those jewleries, that is so cool! What does yours look like?

*crossey crosses everything* hope you get the job😃 

We had cake today, it was chocolate, chocolate makes me happy😄

And our pooch is well again, and also I managed to crochet again! *bouncing happily around*

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Woop woop I love the initiative Jea! 

Oooh I read about those jewleries, that is so cool! What does yours look like?

*crossey crosses everything* hope you get the job😃 

We had cake today, it was chocolate, chocolate makes me happy😄

And our pooch is well again, and also I managed to crochet again! *bouncing happily around*

Thanks @Lavandula - I appreciate the well wishes!! This is the base model and I add them also engrave James's name on it in my own handwriting 😍 I can't wait to see how it turned out! https://www.preciousmilkdrops.com/tree-of-life-with-breast-milk-bezel/

Hooray for cake!!

12 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

I ran a second mile today, 20 seconds faster than the last one.

That's awesome @Illian Tear! Gotta love those NSV's!

Edited by Jeannaisais

I love three of life jewleries! 😍 

Go illian! You are an inspiration!!! 

On 4/19/2020 at 12:50 PM, Lavandula said:

I love three of life jewleries! 😍 

Go illian! You are an inspiration!!! 

It came, and it's PERFECT! Now, if only I had somewhere to wear it lol

Other positive news, I've been participating in the April Camp NaNoWriMo (nanowrimo.org, writing fun) and have almost hit my 50k writing goal for the month! As in I'm sure I'll hit today! Woot!

Awwww! 

Did you reach your goal?

We packed three boxes for our move next year, I'm so happy😃 I can't wait to move!!! 

I did! Made it to 65k words written in April, so figured why not double that plus some for May and go for 150k and write an entire trilogy? Am I insane? Maybe.....at this point, why not? Right?

Quite the jump start on that move! We are hoping to sell/buy in the next year or two but have some work to do on our dismal landscaping first so, gotta work on that this week before the heat shows up in full force.

Yeah, lily inspired me, lol. I figured better to start early so we don't exhaust ourselves..😀 

I get that. I'd end up packing things and then having to unpack them to use them lol