DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello dragonmount

dragonsworn87

Hi Drangonmounters!

I am on the final straight to finishing the wheel and am looking for good chats exploring the intricacies of the WOT and recommendations for where to go once my journey comes to a sad but inevitable end. I have been eyeing up brendons series, has anyone got opinion on this and any other recommendtions.

Thanks!

Congratulations on nearing the end - it's definitely bittersweet but the beautiful thing about rereading this series is how much you can learn with each new viewing. I know 30 year old me reads these texts much much different than 15 year old me did. It's been a few years since reading, been contemplating a reread here soon but also have tons of 'to be read' books on my shelves as well.

Oh, and welcome to the best community around, everyone here is pretty nice and always up for a chat.

I did recently read Sanderson's Mistborn trilogy and really enjoyed it. I'll be honest that it gave me a bit of a YA vibe (I teach high school English so I have a LOT of exposure to that specific genre), but I enjoyed the read nonetheless.