DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Audiobooks

Greetings everyone! 

I wanna say this is my favorite fantasy series ever (at least Up to book 10), and I probably read each book twice!
Any word on the series being recorded in audiobook format??? 

I think that would spur the popularity bc no one like to actually read anymore lol plus as we all know, after book 4 these volumes get massive!!

maybe once we get a series popping they’ll find the money to pay a voice for our listening pleasure. 
stay safe guys!! Peace

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 11:15 PM, 2RiversFan said:

The books are available in audio book format, narrated by Kate Reading and Michael Kramer.  Dragonmount may have them (check the STORE), but I only saw the ebooks available.

https://www.amazon.com/Eye-World-Book-Wheel-Time/dp/B00026WUO6

Audible has all the WOT Books, costs me $14 Australian(approx 60c = $1USD) a month to be a member and you get 1 free book a month.

Listened to the entire series last year(having previously read it twice) and absolutely loved it, Kate and Michael are brilliant and can go back and find a passage anytime.

Edited by Harldin
Add info

Guest hobs0n

Ive also listened to the Audiobooks. Kate Reading and Michael Kramer makes such good voices which makes it a really good feeling of the Audiobooks ?

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely agree with all of the above comments. The audiobooks are top notch, and on Audible, it is a very good deal. Given the length of the books, by the time you get through one of them, it may well be time for your next "free book" with your monthly membership.