DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call: April 2020

Niniel

A lot of people have to stay inside these days. Tell us what you do on days like these. 

5 points for signing in and 5 additional points for giving us suggestions on what to do when home.

I clearly have no problems staying at home for days. I mean books, kakuro, YouTube... Right now I´m reading Winter of the World by Ken Follett. It is the second book in a series about 20th century history. In the first book fictional characters had to live through the first world war and in this book their kids experiences the second world war. 

I also listen to a lot of podds and yt videos while solving kakuro. Mostly asoiaf related but also others. Does any of you know about a good history podd? I want to find a reliable podd that is not focused on wars. 

Here is something to do as well: Push-ups

Edited by Niniel

• Niniel pinned this topic

Here!

I am currently doing a MOOC on Trading Algorithms. I recently got a remote internship in a trading lab and it was a course they suggested to do (Me learn to make money. Me get rich. Me buys books. Me happy...forget that they said that those strategies will not necessarily make money). I am also trying to do a MOOC on Greek and Roman Mythology because I thought it would be fun. I have also been rereading Wheel of Time since early February and  have made my way to A Memory of Light finally. I had NO idea that I missed so much the last time in my hurry to finish it. I am also trying to get through watching Game of Thrones but progress is slow on that count.

I recommend reading. Reading is good.

• RP - LEGACY

I'm here.

I'm working from home, so there's that. My son is doing on-line learning now from home. So it's my son, father, and I surviving in the apartment. 

We are doing a growing experiment, and so far we do have green sprouting. My son and I walk every day at the cemetery by our apartment complex.

I'm here too!

Well I'm mostly sleeping, but other than that

we've also been using youtube; yoga, dancing, virtual walks, zumba etc..

Also we've seen a live consert and seen live zoo, puzzles, hama beads, board games, card games, drawing, painting,  making easter decorations, teaching the dogs tricks..?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Niniel unpinned this topic