DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

'Ello!

Tai

Guest Emperor

I dressed up as a clown when I was a kid and did want to join a circus... but that was because I had big feet.. then I heard what big feet really meant...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should've caught that myself. *nods at corki* ... well done, sir. *salutes*

i know you tone it down, 12th. you kinda have to. the newbies be very impressionable.

speaking of which, tai, look out for sirayn. she is dangerous.

Hi would-be roleplayer! I am here to answer all your roleplaying-related questions. :D Just drop me a line if you need any help.

Cheers' date='

Sirayn[/quote']

Query:

When I make my bio/profile thingy, do I need to PM it to someone for approval before I post it in the biography section?

And Corki, I intend to join the Band, just because the founder, Mat, is just that awesome. :D

Hi would-be roleplayer! I am here to answer all your roleplaying-related questions. :D Just drop me a line if you need any help.

Cheers' date='

Sirayn[/quote']

Query:

When I make my bio/profile thingy, do I need to PM it to someone for approval before I post it in the biography section?

And Corki, I intend to join the Band, just because the founder, Mat, is just that awesome. :D

Email your Div leader the application. He/she will email you back telling you you need to correct something or it's perfect, they'll guide you past there!

*nods* ... RL can be a real pain. both the RP & the Org side are really good at accomodating this, though. don't put too much pressure on yourself here, okay? RL needs to come first. just try to inform people if you are going to be less active - this kind of pro-active thinking will keep you popular & ensure everyone will still want you badly for their Org when you're able to be a little more active!

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome to Dragonmount, Tai! Glad to see that you will be drifting over to the Band. Everyone here is super helpful so ask questions.

Archived