DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome 706Somtaaw and NotAWiseOne!

Niniel

Welcome to the BT! 

*pulls out two chairs*

*puts brownies on the table*

Please sit down and have a tainted brownie or two. Or ten. Tell us all about yourself. Are you long time WoT readers? Favourite asha’man? Cake or ice cream? Are you good at cleaning? 

If if you have any questions just ask.

Not sure if friendly gathering, or interrogation *thinks*

Long time member of the Dragonmount roleplay groups going on damned near 15 years ago now I think, back when we used ezboards. Eventually rose to assistant leader to the Black Tower.

Favourite Asha'man was Corlan Dashiva, whose name I donned for my own character here. And any cleaning I would do involves using fireballs of various sizes.

4 hours ago, 706Somtaaw said:

Not sure if friendly gathering, or interrogation *thinks*

Long time member of the Dragonmount roleplay groups going on damned near 15 years ago now I think, back when we used ezboards. Eventually rose to assistant leader to the Black Tower.

Favourite Asha'man was Corlan Dashiva, whose name I donned for my own character here. And any cleaning I would do involves using fireballs of various sizes.

Oh, just a friendly gathering. Here, have another brownie. 

*takes notes* 

I like your creative way of using fireballs. *nods*

?

I role played a short while in the Freelanders. Unfortunately I didn’t have the time to continue. Do you role play in rl as well. It has been so long since I did, and I miss it. 

4 hours ago, Niniel said:

Oh, just a friendly gathering. Here, have another brownie. 

*takes notes* 

I like your creative way of using fireballs. *nods*

?

I role played a short while in the Freelanders. Unfortunately I didn’t have the time to continue. Do you role play in rl as well. It has been so long since I did, and I miss it. 

Not many chances irl for roleplay, LARPing & cosplay aren't huge industries in Canada compared to the US. And the price is pretty high for any of the really fun stuff, whether it's because its a big armor build, or flamboyant with lots of LEDs and such. Not to mention travel fees, Canada's a big bloody country and we have pretty bad prices, whether flying train or bus it's not exactly cheap when you also have to ship multiple containers with your outfit or gear.

Online roleplay is just so much cheaper, and you can meet some pretty interesting people, met a few old friends over beers and still keep in touch with some. Eventually left here over personal reasons, came back to potentially dabble but they changed the forums and made all these clubs.

Black Tower and Warders were my two primary groups in those olden days, and I wasn't quite sure how these club things work, compared to the old groups.

Earlier we had one section for the role playing and one for the social groups (previously named orgs) but now there are just clubs. The social groups became clubs and the role playing board became another club.