DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for April 2020 - so we know who's here!

Do you want to talk about Corona, or not?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to talk about Corona, or not?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm indicisive

The way this year is going, I wasn't going to tempt fate by doing a roll call on the 1st of April!

So anyway, vote in the poll and then post here with your path and rank (look it up, if you don't know!) so we can keep our records ticking over.

Love you guys.

Or to be more Amyrliny, may you shelter in the hand of the Creator, my Sons and Daughters.

Posted (edited)

Yellow Persona of Sedai Rank here. 

There is enough in the news it's nice to have a haven. (or at least commit to only one thread) Though the 'stay at home' thing brings to light how these boards could use reorganization (again). We should be more active, but we're not. soo, there is that. 

#randomthoughts #nothingelsebettertodo

Edited by Arie

cross, Keeper, brown aes sedai

i’m good with either. its good to be informed and vent its also good to have safe spaces so we’re not overwhelmed

JamesBrown, el Sword Capitano.

I'm fine with at least one place in my life not talking about It.

Dar'Jen Ab Owain, Sitter of the Green Ajah

It helps to have at least a thread to express concerns. But I also appreciate a more encouraging approach.

Like a support thread, we're all going through it but we don't have to see it everywhere. XD

Cairos - Gray Sitter and Brother

as a nurse in the hospital and especially in the ER in California, we aren’t getting many people coming in. They are staying away which is good. Those in NYC have it worse off. They don’t have enough equipment. I’m okay with talking about it lol

Maera - Novice 🙂

Liith - pink fluff of cuen'deren 

Its up and down, some days I had enough and stay clear of news, (also cause its not anything new just rolling around in the muck of it), other days its good to talk about the progress of it all. 

Its all around over here and on the rise, question is when do we hit the top. Even if its on the rise my bigges consern is that some still has unrealistic views on the time of this and what it takes..its geting old constantly seeing the debates of plans for timelines who are unrealistic.. Which is what mostly makes me want to escape it  on some days..(aka its starting to feel like your banging your head in the wall with a kid behind you going can I have that, what about now, how bout now..only its adults)

So yeah distractions would be nice...

ThorkinBarrimore (Ren'Shai) Der'Manshima

I guess either way I'm good with it. It's a very unique time in the world which

can be a little frightening sometimes and it's good to talk about it but I

can also see it being something people would rather avoid when trying to

find things to keep their mind off of it. Either way I'm down.