DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Band Roll Call ~ April 2020

Hey everybody! It’s that time again! Let me know that you’re still here. Sorry that things have been slow. I’ve been busy at work and with online schooling! What has everybody been up to with the whole Corona?

1. Cairos ~ MG

• Cairos pinned this topic

Jea - Archers

The district I work for is doing "distance enrichment" so everything I send to students right now can only help their grade if they complete it and I cannot punish them by withholding points if they don't complete these assignments. So, I'm not sending a lot and just concentrating on giving students things that are somewhat healthy distractions from what they'll be getting on media/news - reading short stories and responding to them. Freshman are working through various murder/mystery type stories and Juniors are reading Kate Chopin's The Awakening after we had just finished Charlotte Perkin Gilman's "The Yellow Wallpaper" so I'm having them look at mental health and its importance essentially. I'm avoiding any stories that deal with mass death or being stuck somewhere because I don't want to add fuel to the fire for these kids.

Sorry for the novel - I've been word vomiting through writing with the lack of verbal communication on the daily lol

Helike - Archers

Other than the fact that I had to furlough 2/3 of my staff because very few people are traveling and my hotel feels like The Stanley in midwinter, my life has not changed a bit.

You caught me. I'm a hermit.

Lava - Recruit 

It's not too different, I'm usually home anyway. Well I guess difference is now my fam is home too. Wich is nice..although a little exhausting..so I sleep a lot. But I'm tots here if anyone need me🙂

• Cairos unpinned this topic