DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

April Game: What is the last thing you watched?

Ryrin

mZQvcNC.jpg?1

XbJQgQm.jpg?1

2lK6MHS.jpg?1

o0eNAcW.jpg?1

LpWzdTk.jpg?1

3 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

You know, I've never seen that movie. I really need to watch it someday.

It's a really good movie. I was actually impressed. I watched it in HD for the first time and they preserved it really well. It holds up nicely and looks beautiful in HD! 

Now re-watching "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood." 

I'm glad you're watching The Rookie, Lily. I seem to recall recommending it to you.

Lady, my wife and I also walked through the MCU in order in which they were first released. I even made a little chart listing the order of movies and their availability. 

I've been re-watching New Girl on Netflix lately. I'm partly jealous of the close friendships the main characters share, I'm abashed at the immaturity of the guys, and I juuuuust might have a bit of a crush on Zoey Deschanel.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:34 PM, LadyWordsmith said:

I rewatched Clannad (and it's sequel....anime), and am now deep into Season 2 of Outlander. 

I started watching Outlander. What’s Clannad?

It's a quirky/romantic slice of life high school Anime. It's just really sweet and a little heart-wrenching in a few places (but then has a happy ending). ? I find I prefer the kinds of plots you see in Japanese high school dramas than the stuff they used to put in the high school shows that were out when I 'was' in high school. lol. It's less sordid and more hijinx and fun. I like to rewatch things that make me smile around this time of year normally anyway (end of semester in 2 weeks, trying to get all my students passing by May 15th! Lots of grading and grumbling to myself). 

Other example: Watching old episodes of Phineas and Ferb today because I need background noise and energy cause I'm rearranging my entire office today!