DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey I am new here.

-Felurian-

Welcome!

Have you just started WoT, been a fan for a long time,  or something in between?

Hopefully you have fun here - plenty of different boards and groups to join, and it can be a great community ?seen any groups in particular taking your interest?

2 hours ago, Cass said:

Welcome!

Have you just started WoT, been a fan for a long time,  or something in between?

Hopefully you have fun here - plenty of different boards and groups to join, and it can be a great community ?seen any groups in particular taking your interest?

Not as long as most, but definately a fan.  I only learned of his books on accident on account of Brandon Sanderson finishing them for Jordan because he was unable to.  This was actually shortly after learning about Sanderson as well since at that point I had only read his Mistborn at the time.  Now I have the entire wheel of time series, and everything by Sanderson

On 3/30/2020 at 4:01 AM, -Felurian- said:

Now I have the entire wheel of time series, and everything by Sanderson

?

Love this.

Although,  I must admit I actually haven't got around to Mistborn yet... 

Do you prefer one over the other? ?

11 minutes ago, Elgee said:

Welcome to DM, Felurian!

Have you read the entire series by now? What are your favourite characters / groups?

On book 7 now, Rand and Tom are my boys.  Brigitte is cool, but most of the other women are begining to annoy me with their near constant man hating, for lack of a better term.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 12:09 PM, -Felurian- said:

On book 7 now, Rand and Tom are my boys.  Brigitte is cool, but most of the other women are begining to annoy me with their near constant man hating, for lack of a better term.  

Yeah, they get better about it, but I did always think that they needed to get over themselves a little bit and stop thinking that every guy ever is an absolute idiot.