DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
blank

Tiny rants

So, it's been a terrible time of it recently. I think probably every one we know has been affected and it's big and twisty to deal with. 

But I still want to rant about the silly things!

I tried to dye my hair pastel pink. Despite being a light blonde - my hair just didn't accept the dye? 😂  So I'm still a blonde and not a pastel goddess. Please share your little inconveniences and we can commiserate and ignore the bigger problem for a bit 😂😂😂

I can't sleep because I can't get my usual 2.5km walk to work in. So now I have restless leg syndrome at night.

7 hours ago, Elgee said:

I can't sleep because I can't get my usual 2.5km walk to work in. So now I have restless leg syndrome at night.

Oooh that sounds frustrating.

I've not been sleeping as well either cause I'm lazier in the house but not as bad as that!

I just finished driving 8 U-haul loads at 21 miles each way. I can't believe how many people don't worry about whether or not you're loaded or can stop quickly and just cut in front of you. Don't they realize that if you can't stop, their car is getting totaled, and they are possibly going to die? Idiots!

/end rant

there are people around me having a moan because their overtime may not be paid in time because the approver is not in work. in which case it will be paid next month instead. not their normal wages, voluntary overtime that they got double time instead of time and a half due to currant circumstances. when I haven't had the opportunity of overtime in nearly 2 years!

ahh, one of the brilliant things about the internet, when you realise that things you think are common turn out not to be in other areas.

People..why make problems instead of solutions..life is easier when the glass is half full

I forgot to buy spices for the new apartment. I have salt. I have pepper. My food! It has no flavor!!!

Yikes..I feel for yah Mills..that's horrible!

My body is being a pain in the tushy... it won't let me do anything fun *pouting* I haven't even been able to read in months..if I try I'll get punished..gah... 

We are so not on speaking terms right now:mad:

My older sister is on a rant. I’m ignoring her phone calls.

unsolicited art ‘advice’ when i aint even done with a pic!! seriously, shut up! argggh

lead sharpeners are supposed to sharpen lead not break it!

22 hours ago, Cross said:

lead sharpeners are supposed to sharpen lead not break it!

Aarrgggh yes!! Why do they DO that??

On 5/12/2020 at 4:11 PM, Ryrin said:

Fleas

O_O . . .  .yikes.

Skin issues that are constantly being rediagnosed as different things and none of the "remedies" have worked . . . 

Why does peanut butter come in jars, but dairy butter come in tubs?

Tall peanut butter jars are an excellent means to get peanut butter schmear on the handle of the knife when digging down near the bottom.