DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello from Aine_Shiadyn

Aine_Shiadyn

Well, I don't know what to say, lol...

I am now reading Lord of Chaos, and haven't even taken time off to check in here. My house is a mess, my man feels neglected, and I know I have been bitten by the WoT bug when the only thing I purchased with a huge tax refund so far has been-A Crown of Swords( I bought the pb @ Borders, any idea where I could find them in HC?)

Anyway, you all sure know how to make a person feel welcomed.

And I hope to check out all of the various orgs...

The ones I have seen so far are definitely awesome... especially the Illuminators and the White Tower.

Oh, just a siebar on my nick.... Aine is gaelic for Radiance- don't think I am saying I am, though..the second part is a combination of gaelic and other languages... and means roughly "lies with pigs"

lol. The worst part is, it isn't made up, it is a family name...

Aine

*cowers in a corner behind the door, rocking back and forth*

Barmyyyy, where did you go :shock:

Welcome to DM! Check out Orgs (Illuminators) or Seanchean cause we're leet. But Illuminators is cool if you like digital art, or are atleast willing to learn!

Guest Emperor

Ummm I know the newbie mention how cool the Seanchan is in his post..... HE DIDN'T!!!! Well... I reject my previous welcome then. I hope you dislike DM and like.... orgs..... taste like ashes to you... and.... Barm stalks you and stuff.... and.... *runs off crying*

All I do is try... *sobs*.... and the newbies hate us *sobs more*

aine, aine, aine! ish gorgeous, family name or not! radiance. i adore anything with gaelic origins, lol. where were you when i had to name my horse? would you mind if i used it in an RP somewhere? i love it that much =P

LoC, huh? good book that. it dissolves into politics. lots of people whine. i laugh & clap my hands. politics are fun. besides, they're all over this BM anyways.

but i know what you mean by the WoT bug! you should see the state i'm in! hehe. always remember that RL needs to come first, & if you leave a msg saying you need to step back a little in the Orgs you are active in (or even just here) - people will pass it along for you & really understand.

the Illuminators & the WT are definitely incredible. do check out the rest of them, too, though. the Band & the Seanchan are both my top picks for the next two years. & we all know what kait picks wins. *waves hand*...

anyways, you seem to have found the handle on things. take control over this thread =) this is your thread. talk about what you want here. & feel free to smack the boys. they just get carried away at times.

welcome aboard!!

Welcome to DM, and don't feel to bad every one in my house feels kinda negleted when I start a new WOT book too. I'm surprised my husband hasn't burned mine.

Hey if you like RJ you should try David Gemmell--thats if you haven't already. this place is good place to be, I like it here anyway, but given my state of mind that might not be the best recommendation :? . See you around.

Guest Egwene

:shock: Did you say huge tax refund, Aine??? Look I'll gladly help you spend it!! Just go to amazon and check out the threee pages of books on my wish list... any of them would be great *g*

...and housework won't run away. If you ignore it... it will still be exactly where you left it, so no need to worry about it :wink:

Guest Stefania Sedai

Aine, check out Ebay for hard backs. I just completed my collection with them for cheap. I had all but 10 & 11 in HB but I found them on there. Now I just need to find a new bookcase because I am running out of room! :)

Archived