DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pandemic tips

Cross

Discussions are one thing, but as we all face the new world of uncertainty and self isolation, we're going to need resources, tips, advice, and help. 

This is the thread specifically for that. 

share links to: 

informative articles

ideas of how to prep. 

tips on how to stay healthy

what to do when you go out

if you have questions about any of it, ask, there's bound to be someone here that can help you figure things out. 

• RP - LEGACY

We went out to get what we could at 2 am Sunday morning. But stores are no longer keeping 24 hour schedule. Even then, limited supplies available; no eggs, toilet paper, bottled water, sanitizer and wipes. 

We are not going anywhere in public, to avoid contact with others. My son and I are walking over at the cemetery when I get off "work" to stay active. 

Trying to be informed and not panicked. Watching out for my father, son, and me. 

i'm keeping my parents home pretty much indefinitely, they're both in their 70s and mom's immune system is compromized. had to go out and get a new tv today too. our 20+ year old one gave up, and you dont want to be stuck at home without a tv now. 

And remember washing your hands properly is more effective, so you can save the sanitizer for when you can't find a sink

Also YouTube is filled with training videos, example soda bottles with water in can be used as light weights. So whatever you like can be found ideas for not just yoga and dance programs.