DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call - March 2020 - All Members

Taymist

Ok guys and gals, where are all my favourite RP folks? :wub:  Hustle your behinds in here and sound off. Let's see who's still lurking about. :laugh: Anyone needing anything just let me know (within reason. Yes, I'm looking at you Quibs. :tongue:).

*Waves*

^.^

We might need some Seanchan soon? If you/ anyone knows of players with some lying around?

Looking at finally getting the DotNM and Alliance-Seanchan skirmishes happening

:bandredhand: :ph34r::hopper::mat::wheel::blink:

Thanks for the responses, folks. :)

It's fine, Arie. I'm not much better. As long as I know people are around and we can shout them if necessary. 

Cass, I know Jagen has at least one Seanchan char, probably more. Liitha and Lih-Lyh did too although not sure if the chars are active off hand.

• 3 weeks later...

Sort of around, eventually going to have to get around to speaking to a few people concerning old characters though.

Edit: Arguments were had, words said in anger, and it really needs to be sorted (privately) sooner or later before I'd stick around long-term.  And I don't know the right words to say to the parties in question to initiate that particular conversation after all these years.

Edited by 706Somtaaw

Nice to see you. I remember you, so welcome back. If I can help, as RP Leader, or even if you just want to talk it over with someone, drop me a PM. Ok? Possible that some of those people are no longer active as we're a small group at the moment. :smile:

I am partially lurking at the moment, intermittently checking the boards, got a little 'burn-out' after heavy RP-writing with my Revolution 1 Chosen-character over a period (my DR Warder character is on hiatus) but hope to return to more active RP soon.

That's cool, Elessar. Thanks for checking in and letting me know you're still here etc. Burn out certainly happens after a bout of writing like that! We'll still be here when you feel like jumping back in.

• 3 weeks later...

Still around and situation is a bit like Arinths, just had a load taken of my shoulders so feel really light rigth now so migth squeese a post in somewhere this weekend less something happen..just need to get going and refind the inspirational streak from before christmas.

Also Somtaaw if you do stick around should inform you I retired all my WT chars as not feeling that side of rp anymore, so as far as Cema you got full creative freedom to do what you need to fix your story and continue RP on that side of things.

Edited by Liitha

22 hours ago, PaigeJohnson said:

If you want to to do some Seanchan stuff, I wouldn't mind making a player or two to use. Sounds like it could be fun...

Depends on your definition of fun  :flamingsword::wheel::wink:

I mean,

Yessssssssssssssssssss pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

You'd be very welcome ?

For context

In the PSW (DM's world set in line with the storyline of the books), the Daughter of the Nine Moons is currently with The Band of The Red Hand (and consequently the Alliance including them, Wolfkin and Black Tower).

She needs to be hunted, married, protected/rescued and returned to Ebou Dar.

RP skirmishes between 'enemy' Seanchan and the Alliance, for example, would be more interesting and interactive with actual/active Seanchan chars...

I've often thought RPing Seanchan would be fun, but alas, time constraints. Feel free to have at it!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am glad to say I have finally returned to some DM RP, adding another new chapter today to my Revolution 1 'Magnum Opus' many character-filled dark Solo-RP 'Chosen to Reign', my most ambitious and demanding RP-undertaking in 20 years of Wheel of Time RP. I hope to add further to this ambitious project over time.

As for my oldest DM RP character, the many-times before bonded IC Warder Elessar, he is currently unbonded and in hiatus (inactive). Perhaps in time he will be active again, will have to wait and see.