DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Personal decision... read at your own risk! Haha

On 3/15/2020 at 8:29 AM, Mashiara Sedai said:

That sounds awful, Mother!  I’m

sure I would have fainted too if I saw a hole in my pinky.  Blugh.  When I looked at my wounds I was laying in bed just in case I did get woozy.  It wasn’t as bad as I’d feared though.  And I didn’t look long.  Lol!

My friend had a breast reduction and she feels so much better.

I hate looking at surgical places. I remember when they took out the staples in my lower back. Yuk. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had my last check up with my surgeon the week of Christmas.  Everything's healed up fine!  The second surgery was so much easier.  My breasts are about a C or a D.  I'm content for now, but not 100% satisfied.

I asked my surgeon if we could go smaller and she said yes.  Sigh.  Then why didn't you?

I'm going to heal up completely this time, and then reevaluate if I want to spend even more money to make my breasts smaller.  It's seems so wasteful, but this is something I've wanted since high school.  I want to be comfortable!

I put on a shirt a few days ago to compare to an old picture side by side.  You can tell there's a difference!  I'm definitely happier.  I need to try and shift my focus.  Things are better.  And that's something to be happy about!

Looking really good, and your posture is different too! I'm sorry the sizing is still a little not completely satisfactory. I feel you on the want to be comfortable! 

You look really good! I think it's wise to take some time deciding whether or not you want to go through it all again. We're here for you, whatever you decide. 

• 2 weeks later...

You're looking so good, Mashi! I'm sure you're feeling much more comfortable already now. It's a good idea to wait and see how you feel in a while, though.