DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
LilyElizabeth

The Green Couch Support Thread

8683230_R_Z001A.jpg.eb6810ae03c27626e788b4f04427e381.jpg

Welcome to the Green Couch Support Thread!

You can bring your worries and your hurts here and you will find support.

We Greens are a very caring bunch of Aes Sedai, so feel free to share. It's a safe space. 

Awww....what  a beautiful and cosy thread lily🤗 being in the greens are so good, I had a rough year so far, I do try my best to keep the spirit up though and focus on the positive🙂 

Thank you!

Oh god!  Ok..breath.. I could try...☺️

Ok about three months ago I started getting sick, sleeping more and more, and having fevers on and off with no other symptoms (well there is that hair and pulse thing..), so basically  I've been sleeping, eating, and DM  or reading a little bit if my brain cooperates..I'm used to thrive in my own company but even I am starting to find this a little tedious😛

Doctor schmoctor, blah! They said according to the blodtest there is nothing physically wrong, blodtest from when you ask (cause I sure did) three years ago..so either my body fixes itself or it doesn't..😛

Who knows what anyone else are thinking🙂 they gave in after a lot of persuasion..what exactly kind it is though I have no idea,if it's just lots of vitamins or anything else, I didn't care to push my luck and they clearly didn't find it important to inform me😛 

It was actually good sharing, scary as fudge, but good😄 I really admire how brave you greens are to just share so openly🤗

how's you? 

Hope things improve Lava. 

I've tested positive to the Flu. So I'm not allowed to go back to work until I'm fever free for 24 hours. Right now, I can't even sit up for more than a few minutes at a time. Trying to have my son and father stay away from me as best they can, since they don't need this. Somehow I need to get up in the morning to get my son to school. 

Flu sucks.

Oh no, flu is the worst! How are you feeling today? Hope you got a good night sleep so you weren't totally exhausted and woozy in the morning🤗 

Lava, I hope you can find out what is wrong.

DJ, two of my local friends got the flu really bad even after having the flu shot. Different strain. They couldn’t even get up off of the couch. I wish for a speedy recovery.

Lily, I’m so happy you put this up. Thank you.

Like I don't have enough stress in my life....

My relationship ended. He lost his job about three weeks after moving in with me and wouldn't look seriously for another one. That went on for over two months, until I broke up with him. Now, he's seriously looking. He also tried to make my daughter feel unwelcome in her own home. When I confronted him, he lied and said he never said anything like that. He keeps disciplining my grandson, even though he's been asked not to - one time, when my daughter was right there about to handle the situation. The list goes on and on. Let's just say he's not who I thought he was. 

I'm letting him stay here until about a week before we move. He has no job and nowhere to go. When the time is up, that's not my problem anymore. I think I'm being generous, some people might think I'm being a bitch. Do I care? Nope.

I’m sorry, Lily, but better now than when you move into the new house.

I had some issues like that early on with someone I was seeing. Lazy man unwilling to work.

Definitely! I enjoy being on my own. I always said that being with someone else had to be better than being on my own, and while we were dating, it was. His true colors showed after he moved in. Now, it's not better, so I want to be on my own again. 

sooo, my sister's best friend (like a third sister to us) had a lot of trouble getting pregnant, her last chance IVF baby took, but she had to be on bedrest for basically almost 2/3's of the pregnancy. she had her scheduled c-section today and thank God the baby is fine, almost 5 pounds and healthy. however our friend had complications and they had to perform an emergency hysterectomy. we'd appreciate prayers for a fast healing and her mentality and any insights into what all we can do for her. clearly we're here to talk, visit and support completely, just feels like our hands are tied between joy and support

Foodprep, having food ready in fridge to just put into stove is a blessing if life dificult. Help with housecleaning and such. Without it turning into long visits if she is tired (its hard to go to sleep if someone is around and not politely try to be a good host instead). Help babysit and cary baby to sleep.

So mom can rest. Its the small everyday chores most of us have trouble asking for help with, but that actually is the most help in.

yeah i'm going to get with sis and discuss prepping some meals for whenever they get back home. she's going to ask if they even want visitors at the moment. 

thanks so much lily, greatly appreciated. 

Saying prayers for your "sister" and her family. Food prep is a good idea. Be supportive. Be willing to listen if she needs to talk, but don't press. (Hugs)

I kept waking up with a sense of dread. I finally lost that this morning. It is what it is. 

Cross, how is your friend? I was in bed rest and it’s awful. The baby is doing well?

I’m a bit worried about WiFi. We haven’t heard from her.