DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another vet trip

Elgee

As if load shedding wasn't enough, we saw yesterday morning that our black cat Tas has a gaping hole in his side (fresh). R2,500 trip to the vet later, he has several stitches and must be kept indoors for the next 2 weeks. Of course he's trying his best to escape, and kept me up the whole night trying to open doors and climb walls to get to high windows. With stitches in his side. Needless to say, I couldn't go to work today - I had no sleep and had to keep my eye on him. So far the little bugger has slept most of the day.

He's much better now, thank y'all. He pooped today for the first time, which would make anyone feel better ... lol

I think he got into a fight with a young black cat that's been coming into our yard. The poor thing got run over on Sunday night/ Monday morning.