DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What happened here?

Gympok

Rereading TGH i got to the part where they find Nidao and Changu skinned alive. But Rand enters a place and its almost like a repetitive dream. Paper back 184 is where it starts. I think he was shielded at one point from the lady Uno sees in the windows... Whom i think we learn later was Lanfear. Not sure on that though. But what happened in that farm, was it a trick with the power? A bubble of evil? Or something else completely? Also was he shielded? It says "

Desperately he reached for the flickering light. His stomach twisted, but the light was warm. Warm. Hot. He was hot. Suddenly he was tearing at ... something. He did not know what or how. Cobwebs made of steel.

It would certainly make Fain more formidable if he actually knew how he did it and could reproduce it. Just another indication, though, that there's a lot still unrevealed about just who or what the heck Mordeth was.

I dont remember the exact quote, but I can tell you what happened

Fain set a trap for Rand (He could feel him due to the tracking power the DO gave him so he knew Rand was nearby), (the trap was made by one of the mysterious powers he obtained by merging with Shadar Logoth) Rand then broke free of the trap by channeling.

Archived