DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Is Eye Of The World boring?

Hi everyone!! You’ve probably seen this  question a million times but I’m midway through the first book in the WoT series and this far only the prologue has been good. I’m a huge fan of all Brandon Sanderson books out there especially in the cosmere. I started reading the book and expected pretty much from it, and the prologue definitely stood up to my expectations! But after that nothing really exciting happened in my opinion. Don’t get me wrong I really like the characters but the story isn’t going anywhere. Will the whole book be like this with nothing happening? I’m a big sucker for big epic fights and mind-blowing  plot twists, so will the series deliver that? Does Eye of the world get better? I would appreciate if you left spoilers out of this thread thank you! ?? 

• 4 weeks later...

There will definitely be a lot of plot twists and exciting revelation to come. Keep reading! The Eye of The World is actually one of my favorites in the series, mostly because of all the foreshadowing that comes into play later in the series. (And yes, the prologue is amazing, right?) In my opinion, its a great start to the series. Definitely worth reading....

• 3 weeks later...