DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Ryrin

February Game: What is the last thing you ate?

Image result for mouth gif

Edited by Ryrin

I want some!

Roast beef sandwich.

Empire biscuit *drools*

maxresdefault.jpg

I have no idea what that is, but it looks sooo good! 

We're eating popcorn and re-watching freaky Friday

I think it might be a british thing or even specifically a Scottish thing - its biscuit, jam, biscuit, icing. Its honestly so delish.

I have some sweet/salty mix popcorn in the house earmarked for later!

Oh!  Since I heard some Asian business are struggling with racism due to myths about the coronavirus, my hubby and I are eating at lots of Asian food places.  We went to two different locations this week.   Hopefully more next week.  I want to support our local Asian-American community.

For dinner tonight I had vegetarian (which has been kinda difficult at a few of the restaurants) eggplant garlic, with vegetable lo mein and steamed rice.  YUM!

A plain bun..been busy cleaning so was the simple choice this morning, prolly have something else later on

Also what the..the covid is mainly in asia, unless I missed something everyone who had it elsewhere got it there. The food in all resturants normally from the same sources, your local supermarket and whichever butcher chain they got an agreement with. What more is with a lot of "foreign" food in western world it been adjusted to our tastebuds so not even the same recepies and ingridients in many resturants as they themselves would eat. *shakes head* people

Edited by Liitha

12 hours ago, Mashiara Sedai said:

Oh!  Since I heard some Asian business are struggling with racism due to myths about the coronavirus, my hubby and I are eating at lots of Asian food places.  We went to two different locations this week.   Hopefully more next week.  I want to support our local Asian-American community.

For dinner tonight I had vegetarian (which has been kinda difficult at a few of the restaurants) eggplant garlic, with vegetable lo mein and steamed rice.  YUM!

I hadn't heard that. We'll eat asian for a while, too, when we go out.