DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Show/Cast

Strahor

So, biggest concern from me? That show will be a subliminal manifestation, from the ideological groups. Meaning what? Meaning that they will try to make it more about "empowerment", then about the story. Cast is solid. I love the fact that they gave main role to bunch of new faces, and gave  us experience actors, who can support the young cast and carry the burden of more complicated parts on them. Some things could easily be pushed aside, as the talks about cloth and supporting characters. But, I really don't see a way for Elayne, Aviendha or Min, having different direction or love interest. Because, their love and guidance is what define Rand and his fight. Hope that they don't change that, and that show will be a success.

Edited by Strahor
misspelling

We should accept the fact that adaptation  will be different from the books. But, story line should stay the same. I mean, i stay behind the fact that something can be reduced or removed, because there are a lot of conversations in the books and running around, that we don't need. But, removing charters as Zarine or Elayne, Aviendha and Min, because you will go in another direction, will just change the story. Jordan created a world were everything is connected. Were connection are important. Brotherhood, love, anger, despair...everything is a part of that what makes us human.