DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
JamesBrown

Jacen al'Miere's WT/DM Class

Hi Jacen! I'm excited to help you through your journey. You can ask me any questions and if I don't know the answer, I'll find out. 

In my other life, I am a full-time Behavioral Health worker. My position is called family support, and I work with families whose children are clients. I also do some Peer Support, working with adult clients. I enjoy my work, but am seeking a promotion soon to Case Manager. I will miss my families, but it's what I really want to do. I am also at University online studying psychology part-time. I am quite busy, as you can see. (But not too busy for you, I promise.) I also have four kids and a grandson, all but one of whom live with me. 

Would you like to tell me a little about yourself before we jump into the class?

~Lily

Sure! I have a much less interesting story, however. I am a stay at home husband, happily partnered with the most wonderful man in the world for the past ten years. We have two dogs, and plan, in the near future to become fully nomadic, living in a home we will be building out of a bus. 

In my free time, which I have copious amounts of, I am a huge bookworm, and I also love to write, which I do through various websites I play characters on. The majority of those are Star Trek based. Other than that I love to travel, spend time outside, and cook, especially baking. 

I thought that was pretty interesting. Will you still be on the Internet once you're nomadic? 

I'd love to chat more, and we can do that all over the Tower. Let's get you started with your class. 

The Rules:

1) DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE IN MY CLASS! (Or a member of staff)
2) You can't just say hello and then disappear. Try and get to know everyone! Actively ask questions! This is a conversation, not a one and done. Get to know all the Ajahs and the Warders. Everyone is welcoming and wonderful, so just try!
3) Not too much spam please. Relevant conversation is acceptable however.
4) Do all your homework, or else you won't get credit. The homework is easy AND informative!
5) HAVE FUN! Get to know everyone and make friends.
6) The graduation of this class, i.e. choosing your path will not happen until at least 2 weeks have passed since this class thread has been posted. Graduation will not take place if your class has taken you over 2 months to complete except in special circumstances.

Part One: The White Tower

1)What are members of the WT/Warders expected to do?
2)What is the Code of Conduct, and how does it apply to you?
3)What in the heck does PG13 mean?
4)What is Thread-Hijacking and Spam, and what is the general policy of the WT/Warders regarding that?

23 hours ago, Jacen al'Miere said:

We have two dogs, and plan, in the near future to become fully nomadic, living in a home we will be building out of a bus. 

That sounds absolutely awesome!! I would truly love to do that. So many places to see, and people to meet!

Errr ... anyhoo ... I just dropped in to wish you good luck with your journey through the WT/W. You have an awesome teacher, but I'll also pop in if there's further information I can give you. Above all, have fun!