DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Mystica has resigned as Head of the Red Ajah

It's with a sad heart that I share the news with you all that Mystica has decided to step down from her position as Head of the Red Ajah. There is just too much going on for her in Meatspace at the moment, to also give 100% to that position - and we all know that Mysti likes to give 150%!!

Please join me in thanking her for her many many years of heartfelt service to not only her Ajah, but also to the whole of the White Tower and Warders. This place is not going to be the same without her. Hopefully she'll not disappear from DM completely, though!

Mystikins, Sis, Head Nut, thank you very much.

Reason for joining the Reds: I can be myself; snugglebites; Mystica made me ….

Tai'Shar Red Ajah.

image.png.66b41aeea9cfb5baa93d2c10aca12610.png

Mysti! My dear red bonded and sis! Thank you for your devotion and hard work for the Red Ajah. You’ve been a cornerstone for them for so long and have done great things! Thank you for everything and for being a awesome red head lol! 

*snugglebiteshuggle the red*

a truly fine red head that was always a pleasure poking. which will not stop i'm sure. i respectfully will not pinkify this for you.  *salutes

We may not always have gotten along, but you have been a pillar of the Red's for longer than most. Thank you for all you've done and best of wishes in your journey. It will be strange for us, at the very least.