DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sooh

This is my lil bean... (picspam)

Meet Jakob.  He was 4 weeks old yesterday (born 13.12.19). 

When he was born he was 2,415 kg/5.5 lbs and 46,5 cm /18 inches, so a tiny little bean. He wasn't technically premature, since we were already at 38 weeks, but still tiny as a premature baby. That's also why I got induced at 38 weeks, because he wasn't taking enough nutrition on the inside.

The first week and a half was probably the most stressful time I've ever had, seeing as we were in the hospital for five days, and everything was about getting him to eat as much as possible, and he kept spitting up everything, so when I got home I also stressed a lot about his eating until he just showed me that he was going to do it his way, and now things have finally settled a bit with his eating. 

He's starting to have a bit of a personality now, and he has gained 600grams over the last couple of weeks, that's like 1 1/3lbs. He's still not catching up weight wise, but he's following his own curve. 

Anyway, here are some pics... yes, he has a ton of hair.

XU3jiVm.jpg 

CXCti9q.jpg 

6qyCtv6.jpg

bly7HfN.jpg

SRugf1V.jpg

ELf1GhD.jpg

iLEa74Y.jpg

b6SxfLf.jpg

HtJawk7.jpg

Oh my word he's absolutely adorable!!! And looks like kitty loves him too 😊

Must have been a scary few weeks for you ... yikes! But just look at him now 😍

It was scary to start, and it is scary now when he cries and I don't know why, but at the same time I feel like I'm getting to know him better, so we'll get there together.

ermgod!! Little bean is soo precious! Congratulations! Be sure to spoil yourself with naps, showers and food during this early stages. ❤️ *tugs yellow shawl*

8 hours ago, Arie said:

ermgod!! Little bean is soo precious! Congratulations! Be sure to spoil yourself with naps, showers and food during this early stages. ❤️ *tugs yellow shawl*

Errr.. I think I must be doing this wrong lol.. How do you have time for that?

Congrats

Sleep when he sleep, let dad walk him to sleep while you get a shower