DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

Band Roll Call ~ January 2020

Happy New Year Banders! Hope you all had a good start to the new year! Sign in for roll call! Also answer this questions: any New Years resolution? State name and regiment! 

1. Cairos ~ MG

my New Years resolution is to lose some weight and also get my BSN online.

Posted (edited)

Illian Tear - Archers

Forgot my resolution: prepare harder for school.

Edited by Illian Tear

Taymist - Infantry

No resolutions as such but I intend to start my intermittent fasting again. I was doing an 18:6 system last year and was feeling so much better on it. Not sure why I let it slide.

Bridmorgan - Cav

Just continuing my weight loss journey!  Sis, @Taymist I was thinking of doing the same!  I have been doing it inadvertently the past couple of months and noticed the difference.

Jea  - Archers

Become a published author before my birthday (November 15), re-lose the 10 pounds I gained last year using a water first, veggies most approach with my fitness, and become consumer debt free by December 2020 (or sooner) while still cash flowing my Europe trip with sister. @BridMorgan @Cairos and @Taymist - I've been in the whole 'helping people with weight loss gig' for a while so let me know if I could help at all! I do everything at home and still enjoy treats within reason!

Helike - Archer

Resolutions? More ME time, less living my life at WORK and somehow still get promoted to super boss.