DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mashiara Sedai

Happy & Healthy in 2020

Well, I didn't care for the bubly. But the other brand (not walmart brand after all, but called clear American) was pretty good. It does have Aspertame in it so I need to drink it sparingly. I'm allergic to artificial sweeteners. Aspertame is one I handle pretty well. 

On 2/19/2020 at 6:40 AM, LilyElizabeth said:

Well, I didn't care for the bubly. But the other brand (not walmart brand after all, but called clear American) was pretty good. It does have Aspertame in it so I need to drink it sparingly. I'm allergic to artificial sweeteners. Aspertame is one I handle pretty well. 

Oh wow, I didn't realize you could be allergic to artificial sweeteners.  I guess you could be allergic to anything, but that sounds awful!  

I've had a few of the bubly flavors that are yummy.  The cherry is the best, but strawberry is good too.  I haven't tried the cranberry, so I can't vouch for that one.

I also like the La Croix flavors where they mix two together.  They're a bit more potent.  La Croix is expensive, though.

I sort of cut out drinking soda by accident.  Just stopped buying my caffeine free diet and didn't miss it bad enough to buy more.

For lunch I've been trying to eat mostly fruits and veggies.  It's been about three out of the five days in the work week.  But it's a start.

Posted (edited)

You guys are doing so great!!! You should be so proud👏🎉 

I have mostly eaten and slept (and a little bit of dm lol) so far this year, so I had to eat freakishly healthy, if I just look at the wrong food I tell yah..😆 so the past week I have not slept so much in the day so this week I dare to try start working out lightly with yoga, I set a goal of doing yoga every day this comming week, yey! 

easter-egg-3257194_1280.jpg

2.  Hippity hoppity!

Edited by Lavandula

I fell off the wagon. With all the stress in my life right now, it's not the best time to make changes. I am pretty much keeping it down to two sodas a day, though - most days, anyway. 

This week I stared doing some light exercises.  Since having surgery in March--and still having open wounds on my chest--the amount of activities I can do are very limited.  I was doing walks 4-5 times a week for the past few weeks, but now I started to do some weight lifting.  Simple things, really.  Nothing too strenuous.  Push ups, lunges, squats.  Things like that.  It's been really nice!

After the Monday's session I felt like I was going to throw up!  That's how inactive my body has been.  But yesterday's session was better and easier.  I think I'll have to do more repetitions since I didn't feel as tired as Monday and Tuesday.