DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

January Chitter Chatter (2020)

Ryrin

It started not-quite-frozen raining here last evening and is still raining this morning. My backyard is a small chilly lake but it hasn't swapped over to snow so I think it's just gonna keep being rain. All weekend. It is warming this morning than it was at the high point yesterday afternoon (which is to say it is 37 this morning. The high yesterday was 33). 

That does sound nice. Today was one of the local Baronies' collegium events. I took a class on making my own egg tempera paint and using it, a class on middle eastern pigments, and one on the history of parchment and paper. ?  Got some excellent tips on working with parchment as well, so hopefully my upcoming project will go smoothly. Saw lots of good friends. Most amusing moment of the evening: running into one of my coworkers (the US History teacher) at a Mexican restaurant while eating out in Garb! It's probably a good thing my colleagues all know about my medieval hobby. ?